Monocentric analysis of restricting the budget share of housing alone or with transportation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bertaud, Alain & Brueckner, Jan K., 2005. "Analyzing building-height restrictions: predicted impacts and welfare costs," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 109-125, March.
- Fujita,Masahisa, 1991. "Urban Economic Theory," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521396455, December.
More about this item
Keywordsurban economics; monocentric model; transportation expenses; housing policy; housing expenses; modèle monocentrique; économique urbaine; dépense logement; dépense transport; politique de logement;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-09-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2008-09-20 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-GEO-2008-09-20 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-URE-2008-09-20 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:wpaper:hal-00319084. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .