Optimal Extortion and Political Risk Insurance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- O. Compte & A. Lambert-Mogiliansky & T. Verdier, 2005. "Corruption and Competition in Procurement Auctions," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 36(1), pages 1-15, Spring.
- Jonathan Thomas & Tim Worrall, 1994.
"Foreign Direct Investment and the Risk of Expropriation,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 61(1), pages 81-108.
- Thomas, J. & Worrall, T., 1990. "Foreign Direct Investment And The Risk Of Expropriation," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 342, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Thomas, J. & Worral, T., 1991. "Foreign Direcyt Investment and the Risk of Expropriation," Papers 9126, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Thomas, J.P. & Worrall, T., 1991. "Foreign direct investment and the risk of expropriation," Discussion Paper 1991-26, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Thomas, Jonathan P. & Worrall, Tim, 1990. "Foreign direct investment and the risk of expropriation," Kiel Working Papers 411, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Koessler, Frédéric & Lambert-Mogiliansky, Ariane, 2013.
"Committing to transparency to resist corruption,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 100(1), pages 117-126.
- Frédéric Koessler & Ariane Lambert-Mogiliansky, 2010. "Committing to transparency to resist corruption," PSE Working Papers halshs-00564890, HAL.
- Frédéric Koessler & Ariane Lambert-Mogiliansky, 2013. "Committing to transparency to resist corruption," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-00754616, HAL.
- Roberto Burguet & Yeon-Koo Che, 2004. "Competitive Procurement with Corruption," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 35(1), pages 50-68, Spring.
- Ariane Lambert-Mogiliansky & Mukul Majumdar & Roy Radner, 2009.
"Strategic analysis of petty corruption with an intermediary,"
Review of Economic Design,
Springer;Society for Economic Design, vol. 13(1), pages 45-57, April.
- Ariane Lambert-Mogiliansky & Mukul Majumdar & Radner Roy, 2007. "Strategic analysis of petty corruption with an intermediary," PSE Working Papers halshs-00587715, HAL.
- Ariane Lambert-Mogiliansky & Mukul Majumdar & Roy Radner, 2009. "Strategic analysis of petty corruption with an intermediary," Post-Print halshs-00754385, HAL.
- Lambert-Mogiliansky, Ariane & Majumdar, Mukul & Radner, Roy, 2008. "Strategic Analysis of Petty Corruption with an Intermediary," Working Papers 08-11, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
- Figueroa, Nicolás & Skreta, Vasiliki, 2009. "The role of optimal threats in auction design," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 144(2), pages 884-897, March.
- Konrad, Kai A. & Skaperdas, Stergios, 1997. "Credible threats in extortion," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 23-39, May.
- Tirole, Jean, 1986. "Hierarchies and Bureaucracies: On the Role of Collusion in Organizations," Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 2(2), pages 181-214, Fall.
More about this item
KeywordsAuctions; Corruption; Expropriation; Extortion; Governance; Harassment; Mechanism Design; Political Constraints; Political Risk Insurance;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:psewpa:halshs-00672963. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.