Strategic analysis of petty corruption with an intermediary
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Ariane Lambert-Mogiliansky & Mukul Majumdar & Roy Radner, 2009. "Strategic analysis of petty corruption with an intermediary," Review of Economic Design, Springer;Society for Economic Design, vol. 13(1), pages 45-57, April.
- Lambert-Mogiliansky, Ariane & Majumdar, Mukul & Radner, Roy, 2008. "Strategic Analysis of Petty Corruption with an Intermediary," Working Papers 08-11, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
- Ariane Lambert-Mogiliansky & Mukul Majumdar & Radner Roy, 2007. "Strategic analysis of petty corruption with an intermediary," PSE Working Papers halshs-00587715, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Leonid Hurwicz, 2008. "But Who Will Guard the Guardians?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 98(3), pages 577-585, June.
- Lambert-Mogiliansky, Ariane & Majumdar, Mukul & Radner, Roy, 2007.
"Strategic analysis of petty corruption: Entrepreneurs and bureaucrats,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 83(2), pages 351-367, July.
- Roy Radner & Ariane Lambert-Mogiliansky & Makul Majumdar, 2004. "Strategic Analysis of Petty Corruption: Entrepreneurs and Bureaucrats," Working Papers 04-22, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Ariane Lambert-Mogiliansky & Mukul Majumdar & Roy Radner, 2005. "Strategic analysis of petty corruption: Entrepreneurs and bureaucrats," PSE Working Papers halshs-00590706, HAL.
- Hasker, Kevin & Okten, Cagla, 2008. "Intermediaries and corruption," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 103-115, July.
- Ariane Lambert-Mogiliansky & Mukul Majumdar & Roy Radner, 2008.
"Petty corruption: A game-theoretic approach,"
International Journal of Economic Theory,
The International Society for Economic Theory, vol. 4(2), pages 273-297.
- Lambert-Mogiliansky, Ariane & Majudar, Mukul & Radner, Roy, 2008. "Petty Corruption: A Game-Theoretic Approach," Working Papers 08-09, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
- Ariane Lambert-Mogiliansky & Mukul Majumdar & Roy Radner, 2008. "Petty Corruption A Game Theoretic Approach," Post-Print halshs-00754288, HAL.
- Güzin Bayar, 2005. "The role of intermediaries in corruption," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 122(3), pages 277-298, March.
- Lambsdorff,Johann Graf, 2007. "The Institutional Economics of Corruption and Reform," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521872751.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roberto Burguet & Juan José Ganuza & José Garcia Montalvo, 2016.
"The microeconomics of corruption. A review of thirty years of research,"
Economics Working Papers
1525, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Roberto Burguet & Juan-José Ganuza & José García-Montalvo, 2016. "The Microeconomics of Corruption. A Review of Thirty Years of Research," Working Papers 908, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Graf Lambsdorff, Johann, 2010. "Deterrence and constrained enforcement: Alternative regimes to deal with bribery," Passauer Diskussionspapiere, Volkswirtschaftliche Reihe V-60-10, University of Passau, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Frédéric Koessler & Ariane Lambert-Mogiliansky, 2012. "Optimal Extortion and Political Risk Insurance," Working Papers halshs-00672963, HAL.
- Frédéric Koessler & Ariane Lambert-Mogiliansky, 2012. "Optimal Extortion and Political Risk Insurance," PSE Working Papers halshs-00672963, HAL.
- Gautam Bose, 2010. "Aspects of Bureaucratic Corruption," Discussion Papers 2010-14, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Ivanov, A. & Maslova, S., 2014. "Applying modelling in the process of anti-corruption expertise of legal regulation of public procurement," Working Papers 6382, Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University.
- repec:ces:ifodic:v:9:y:2011:i:2:p:16132588 is not listed on IDEAS
- Di Guardo, Maria Chiara & Marrocu, Emanuela & Paci, Raffaele, 2016.
"The effect of local corruption on ownership strategy in cross-border mergers and acquisitions,"
Journal of Business Research,
Elsevier, vol. 69(10), pages 4225-4241.
- Emanuela Marrocu & Maria Chiara Di Guardo & Raffaele Paci, 2015. "The effect of local corruption on ownership strategy in cross border mergers and acquisitions," ERSA conference papers ersa15p92, European Regional Science Association.
- Ajit Mishra & Andrew Samuel, 2016. "Corruption and hold-up: the role of intermediaries," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 41(3), pages 575-599, June.
- Koessler, Frédéric & Lambert-Mogiliansky, Ariane, 2014. "Extortion and political-risk insurance," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 120(C), pages 144-156.
- Meixing Dai & Moïse Sidiropoulos & Eleftherios Spyromitros, 2015.
"Fiscal Policy, Institutional Quality and Central Bank Transparency,"
University of Manchester, vol. 83(5), pages 523-545, September.
- Dai, Meixing & Sidiropoulos, Moïse & Spyromitros, Eleftherios, 2010. "Fiscal policy, institutional quality and central bank transparency," MPRA Paper 23766, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Meixing Dai & Moïse Sidiropoulos & Eleftherios Spyromitros, 2014. "Fiscal policy, institutional quality and central bank transparency," Working Papers of BETA 2014-04, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Ariane Lambert-Mogiliansky, 2011. "Corruption and Collusion: Strategic Complements in Procurement," Chapters,in: International Handbook on the Economics of Corruption, Volume Two, chapter 4 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Ivanov, A., 2015. "How to improve effectiveness of anti-corruption expertise: Public procurement case," Working Papers 6433, Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University.
- Sheopuri, Anshul & Zemel, Eitan, 2010. "A note on the properties of the optimal solution(s) of the Greed and Regret problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 204(3), pages 690-693, August.
- Pablo Morales, Jorge Finke, 2015. "Small-World Networks of corruption," REVISTA CIFE, UNIVERSIDAD SANTO TOMÁS, August.
More about this item
KeywordsPetty corruption; Intermediaries; Game-theory;
- C73 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Stochastic and Dynamic Games; Evolutionary Games
- D73 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Bureaucracy; Administrative Processes in Public Organizations; Corruption
- O12 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Microeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00754385. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.