Report NEP-IAS-2012-03-08This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Joshua Congdon-Hohman, 2013. "Love, Toil, and Health Insurance: Why American Husbands Retire When They Do," Working Papers 1115, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
- Robin McKnight & Jonathan Reuter & Eric Zitzewitz, 2012. "Insurance as Delegated Purchasing: Theory and Evidence from Health Care," NBER Working Papers 17857, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Markus R. Kosters & Stefan T.M. Streatmans & Mario Maggi, 2011. "Pricing Full Deposit Insurance in Germany amidst the Financial Crisis 2008-2010," Quaderni di Dipartimento 143, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Quantitative Methods.
- John Schmitt, 2012. "Health-insurance Coverage for Low-wage Workers, 1979-2010 and Beyond," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2012-06, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Janko Gorter & Paul Schilp, 2012. "Risk preferences over small stakes: Evidence from deductible choice," DNB Working Papers 338, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Pammolli, Fabio & Salerno, Nicola, 2011. "The Multipillar System for Health Care Financing: Thirteen Good Reasons for Open Capitalisation Funds, Covering both Pension and Health Care Provisions," MPRA Paper 36928, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michiel Bijlsma & Karen van der Wiel, 2012. "What Awareness? Consumer Perception of Bank Risk and Deposit Insurance," CPB Discussion Paper 205, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Koehne, Sebastian & Kuhn, Moritz, 2012. "Should unemployment insurance be asset-tested?," MPRA Paper 36973, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paul Cashin & Antonio Lemus, 2012. "The Eastern Caribbean Currency Union; Would a Fiscal Insurance Mechanism Mitigate National Income Shocks?," IMF Working Papers 12/17, International Monetary Fund.
- Frédéric Koessler & Ariane Lambert-Mogiliansky, 2012. "Optimal Extortion and Political Risk Insurance," PSE Working Papers halshs-00672963, HAL.
- Onour, Ibrahim, 2012.
"نحو رؤية جديدة لتمويل منشآت الأعمال الصغيرة والمتوسطة
[Financing Small and Medium Scale Enterprises:A New Approach]," MPRA Paper 37086, University Library of Munich, Germany.