Innocentive Un modèle hybride d'innovation basé sur l'appel à la foule et l'Innovation Ouverte
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jean‐Charles Rochet & Jean Tirole, 2006. "Two‐sided markets: a progress report," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 37(3), pages 645-667, September.
- Wesley M. Cohen & Richard R. Nelson & John P. Walsh, 2002. "Links and Impacts: The Influence of Public Research on Industrial R&D," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 48(1), pages 1-23, January.
- Richard Nelson, 2006. "Reflections on "The Simple Economics of Basic Research": Looking Back and Looking Forwards," LEM Papers Series 2006/20, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Richard R. Nelson, 2006. "Reflections on "The Simple Economics of Basic Scientific Research": looking back and looking forward," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 15(6), pages 903-917, December.
- Jean-Fabrice Lebraty, 2007. "Vers un nouveau mode d'externalisation : le crowdsourcing," Post-Print halshs-00264354, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordsinnovation ; contest ; Internet;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-10-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2016-10-09 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-INO-2016-10-09 (Innovation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-01302451. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.