Report NEP-COM-2016-10-09This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Zemin(Zachary) Zhong, 2016. "Targeted Search and Platform Design," Working Papers 16-03, NET Institute.
- Kyle Wilson, 2016. "Does Public Competition Crowd Out Private Investment? Evidence from Municipal Provision of Internet Access," Working Papers 16-16, NET Institute.
- Daniel Goetz, 2016. "Broadband Mergers and Dynamic Bargaining: An Application to Netflix," Working Papers 16-07, NET Institute.
- Saban, Daniela & Weintraub, Gabriel Y., 2015. "Procurement Mechanisms for Differentiated Products," Research Papers 3450, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Yong Chao & Lin Liu & Dongyuan Zhan, 2016. "Vertical Probabilistic Selling under Competition: the Role of Consumer Anticipated Regret," Working Papers 16-14, NET Institute.
- Soohyun Cho & Liangfei Qiu & Subhajyoti Bandyopadhyay, 2016. "Less than Zero? The Economic Impact of Zero Rating on Content Competition," Working Papers 16-04, NET Institute.
- Nocke, Volker & Schutz, Nicolas, 2016. "Multiproduct-Firm Oligopoly: An Aggregative Games Approach," CEPR Discussion Papers 11539, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jiekai ZHANG, 2016. "The impact of advertising length caps on TV: Evidence from the French broadcast TV industry," Working Papers 16-06, NET Institute.
- Jiawei Chen & Michael Sacks, 2016. "Reimbursing Consumers' Switching Costs in Network Industries," Working Papers 16-13, NET Institute.
- Andrikopoulos, Athanasios & Dassiou, Xeni, 2016. "Show me your competitors and I will tell you if you are exposed : Market Structure and Foreign Exchange Exposure," CRETA Online Discussion Paper Series 25, Centre for Research in Economic Theory and its Applications CRETA.
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet & Beladi, Hamid, 2016. "Advertising and Competition for Market Share Between a New Good Producer and a Remanufacturer," MPRA Paper 74085, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 Jun 2016.
- Jaspersen, Stefan, 2019. "Betting on Market Power: Product Market Competition and Mutual Funds' Information Production," CFR Working Papers 16-07, University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- Chengsi Wang & Julian Wright, 2016. "Platform investment and price parity clauses," Working Papers 16-17, NET Institute.
- Thomas Fagart, 2015. "Lack of Preemption Under Irreversible Investment," Post-Print halshs-01243559, HAL.
- Reddy, Kotapati Srinivasa, 2016. "Turnaround or Contract Merger: A conceptual model to protect sick and government companies," MPRA Paper 74263, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2016.
- Simplice Asongu & Enowbi Batuo & Jacinta Nwachukwu & Vanessa Tchamyou, 2016. "Is information diffusion a threat to market power for financial access? Insights from the African banking industry," Working Papers of the African Governance and Development Institute. 16/039, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Carlos-Enrique, Cardoso-Vargas, 2015.
"Competencia económica en el sector de transporte aéreo de pasajeros en México. Una revisión de la situación actual
[Economic competition in air transport of passengers in Mexico. A review of the cu," MPRA Paper 74294, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 Dec 2015.
- Gorecki, Paul, 2016. "Competition and vested interests in taxis in Ireland: a tale of two statutory instruments," MPRA Paper 74099, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lamantia, F. & Negriu, A. & Tuinstra, J., 2016. "Evolutionary Cournot competition with endogenous technology choice: (in)stability and optimal policy," CeNDEF Working Papers 16-08, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- Sahni, Navdeep S. & Nair, Harikesh S., 2016. "Native Advertising, Sponsorship Disclosure and Consumer Deception: Evidence from Mobile Search-Ad Experiments," Research Papers 3395, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Seiler, Stephan & Yao, Song & Wang, Wenbo, 2015. "Does Online Word-of-Mouth Increase Demand? (and How?) Evidence from a Natural Experiment," Research Papers 3372, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Stanislao Gualdi & Antoine Mandel, 2016. "On the Emergence of Scale-free Production Networks," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01370207, HAL.
- Simplice Asongu & Sara Le Roux & Vanessa S. Tchamyou, 2016. "Essential Information Sharing Thresholds for Reducing Market Power in Financial Access: A Study of the African Banking Industry," Working Papers of the African Governance and Development Institute. 16/036, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Alexandre CROUTZET & Pierre LASSERRE, 2016. "Optimal Completeness of Property Rights on Renewable Resources in Presence of Market Power," Cahiers de recherche 10-2016, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Ifrach, Bar & Weintraub, Gabriel Y., 2016. "A Framework for Dynamic Oligopoly in Concentrated Industries," Research Papers 3449, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Gu, Yiquan & Wenzel, Tobias, 2015. "Consumer confusion, obfuscation, and price regulation," RIEI Working Papers 2015-04, Xi'an Jiaotong-Liverpool University, Research Institute for Economic Integration.
- Isabelle Liotard & Valérie Revest, 2015. "Innocentive Un modèle hybride d'innovation basé sur l'appel à la foule et l'Innovation Ouverte," Post-Print halshs-01302451, HAL.
- Francisco Robles, 2016. "An implementation of the Vickrey outcome with gross-substitutes," UB Economics Working Papers 2016/353, Universitat de Barcelona, Facultat d'Economia i Empresa, UB Economics.
- Elberg, Andres & Gardete, Pedro M. & Macera, Rosario & Noton, Carlos, 2018. "Dynamic Effects of Price Promotions: Field Evidence, Consumer Search, and Supply-Side Implications," Research Papers 3401, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Gardete, Pedro M. & Bart, Yakov, 2018. "Tailored Cheap Talk," Research Papers 3400, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Wen Wen & Feng Zhu, 2016. "How Do Complementors Respond to the Threat of Platform Owner Entry? Evidence from the Mobile App Market," Working Papers 16-10, NET Institute.
- Marinovic, Ivan & Skrzypacz, Andrzej & Varas, Felipe, 2015. "Dynamic Certification and Reputation for Quality," Research Papers 3371, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Elisenda Jové-Llopis & Agustí Segarra-Blasco, 2016. "What is the role of innovation strategies? Evidence from Spanish firms," Working Papers XREAP2016-03, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Sep 2016.
- Sahni, Navdeep S. & Nair, Harikesh S., 2016. "Does Advertising Serve as a Signal? Evidence from Field Experiments in Mobile Search," Research Papers 3392, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.