Reflections on "The Simple Economics of Basic Research": Looking Back and Looking Forwards
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dosi, Giovanni & Nelson, Richard R., 2010.
"Technical Change and Industrial Dynamics as Evolutionary Processes,"
Handbook of the Economics of Innovation,
- Giovanni Dosi & Richard R. Nelson, 2009. "Technical Change and Industrial Dynamics as Evolutionary Processes," LEM Papers Series 2009/07, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Malik, Tariq H., 2017. "Varieties of capitalism, innovation performance and the transformation of science into exported products: A panel analysis," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 324-333.
- Powell, Walter W. & Giannella, Eric, 2010. "Collective Invention and Inventor Networks," Handbook of the Economics of Innovation, Elsevier.
- Hammadou, Hakim & Paty, Sonia & Savona, Maria, 2014.
"Strategic interactions in public R&D across European countries: A spatial econometric analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 43(7), pages 1217-1226.
- Hakim Hammadou & Sonia Paty & Maria Savona, 2013. "Strategic interactions in public R&D across European countries: A spatial econometric analysis," SPRU Working Paper Series 2013-17, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Hakim Hammadou & Sonia Paty & Maria Savona, 2014. "Strategic interactions in public R&D across European countries : A spatial econometric analysis," Post-Print halshs-00958038, HAL.
- Isabelle Liotard & Valérie Revest, 2015. "Innocentive Un modèle hybride d'innovation basé sur l'appel à la foule et l'Innovation Ouverte," Post-Print halshs-01302451, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsBasic research; Science; Public Domain; Patenting; Bayh-Dole;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-09-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-HPE-2006-09-03 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-INO-2006-09-03 (Innovation)
- NEP-KNM-2006-09-03 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-SOG-2006-09-03 (Sociology of Economics)
- NEP-TID-2006-09-03 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ssa:lemwps:2006/20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/labssit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .