Report NEP-HPE-2006-09-03This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00090030_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Walter O. Ötsch, 2006. "Gottes-Bilder und ökonomische Theorie: Naturtheologie und Moralität bei Adam Smith," Economics working papers 2006-15, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Franco DONZELLI, 2006. "Equilibrio, disequilibrio e tempo in Walras," Departmental Working Papers 2006-18, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Corvellec, Hervé, 2006. "Elements of Narrative Analysis," GRI-rapport 2006:6, University of Gothenburg, Gothenburg Research Institute GRI.
- Richard Nelson, 2006. "Reflections on "The Simple Economics of Basic Research": Looking Back and Looking Forwards," LEM Papers Series 2006/20, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.