Report NEP-INO-2006-09-03This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Koen Frenken issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Linda R. Cohen & Jun Ishii, 2005. "Competition, Innovation and Racing for Priority at the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office," Working Papers 050604, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- R. Antonietti, 2006. "The skill content of technological change. Some conjectures on the role of education and job-training in reducing the timing of new technology adoption," Working Papers 556, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- A. Mantovani, 2005. "Complementarity between Product and Process innovation in a Monopoly Setting," Working Papers 533, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- R. Antonietti, 2005. "The role of general and firm-specific training for new technology adoption and economic growth: a critical review," Working Papers 538, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- William Jack & Jean O. Lanjouw, 2003. "Financing Pharmaceutical Innovation: How Much Should Poor Countries Contribute?," Working Papers 28, Center for Global Development.
- L. Lambertini & A. Mantovani, 2005. "Process and Product Innovation by a Multiproduct Monopolist: A Dynamic Approach," Working Papers 551, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- L. Sereno, 2006. "Valuing R & D Investments With A Jump-Diffusion Process," Working Papers 569, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Luukkonen, Terttu & Maunula, Mari, 2006. "Coaching Small Biotech Companies into Success: The Value-adding Function of VC," Discussion Papers 1032, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Jeong Yeon Lee & Jung Woo Kim, 2006. "Total Factor Productivity and R&D Capital in Manufacturing Industries," Economics Study Area Working Papers 89, East-West Center, Economics Study Area.
- D. Lanzi, 2005. "Copyleft vs Copyright: some competitive effects of Open Source," Working Papers 541, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Richard Nelson, 2006. "Reflections on "The Simple Economics of Basic Research": Looking Back and Looking Forwards," LEM Papers Series 2006/20, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Erik Stam, 2006. "Why Butterflies Don’t Leave. Locational behaviour of entrepreneurial firms," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2006-20, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Item repec:mop:lasrwp:2006.22 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Vajjhala, Shalini, 2006. "Siting Renewable Energy Facilities: A Spatial Analysis of Promises and Pitfalls," Discussion Papers dp-06-34, Resources For the Future.
- Ramon Marimon & Vincenzo Quadrini, 2006. "Competition, Innovation and Growth with Limited Commitment," NBER Working Papers 12474, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- GianCarlo Moschini, 2006. "Pharmaceutical and Industrial Traits in Genetically Modified Crops: Co-existence with Conventional Agriculture," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 06-wp429, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.