The Principles of Distributed Innovation
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Scott, Susan V., 2010. "Understanding the characteristics of techno-innovation in an era of self-regulated financial services," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 37867, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- repec:wsi:ijimxx:v:21:y:2017:i:03:n:s1363919617500244 is not listed on IDEAS
- Powell, Walter W. & Giannella, Eric, 2010. "Collective Invention and Inventor Networks," Handbook of the Economics of Innovation, Elsevier.
- Prpić, John & Shukla, Prashant P. & Kietzmann, Jan H. & McCarthy, Ian P., 2015. "How to work a crowd: Developing crowd capital through crowdsourcing," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 77-85.
- repec:wsi:ijimxx:v:16:y:2012:i:06:n:s1363919612400117 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rullani, Francesco & Haefliger, Stefan, 2013. "The periphery on stage: The intra-organizational dynamics in online communities of creation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(4), pages 941-953.
- Lars BENGTSSON & Natalia RYZHKOVA, 2013. "Managing Online Users in Open Innovation: The Case of a Nordic Telecom Company," Communications & Strategies, IDATE, Com&Strat dept., vol. 1(89), pages 37-53, 1st quart.
- Ommen, Nils O. & Blut, Markus & Backhaus, Christof & Woisetschläger, David M., 2016. "Toward a better understanding of stakeholder participation in the service innovation process: More than one path to success," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(7), pages 2409-2416.
- Julien Pénin, 2008. "More open than open innovation? Rethinking the concept of openness in innovation studies," Working Papers of BETA 2008-18, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Täuscher, Karl, 2017. "Leveraging collective intelligence: How to design and manage crowd-based business models," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 237-245.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:inntgg:v:2:y:2007:i:3:p:97-112. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .