Female Overrepresentation in Public and Nonprofit Sector Jobs
[Evidence From a French National Survey]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gregg, Paul & Grout, Paul A. & Ratcliffe, Anita & Smith, Sarah & Windmeijer, Frank, 2011.
"How important is pro-social behaviour in the delivery of public services?,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 95(7-8), pages 758-766, August.
- Gregg, Paul & Grout, Paul A. & Ratcliffe, Anita & Smith, Sarah & Windmeijer, Frank, 2011. "How important is pro-social behaviour in the delivery of public services?," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(7), pages 758-766.
- Paul Gregg & Paul A. Grout & Anita Ratcliffe & Sarah Smith & Frank Windmeijer, 2008. "How important is pro-social behaviour in the delivery of public services?," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 08/197, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Leete, Laura, 2000. "Wage equity and employee motivation in nonprofit and for-profit organizations," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 43(4), pages 423-446, December.
- Joseph Lanfranchi & Mathieu Narcy & Makram Larguem, 2010. "Shedding new light on intrinsic motivation to work: evidence from a discrete choice experiment," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 63(1), pages 75-93, February.
- Lanfranchi J. & Narcy M., 2006. "Wages and effort in the French for-profit and nonprofit sectors: Labor Donation Theory Revisited," Working Papers ERMES 0620, ERMES, University Paris 2.
- repec:adr:anecst:y:2010:i:99-100:p:04 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michele Mosca & Marco Musella & Francesco Pastore, 2007.
"Relational Goods, Monitoring And Non-Pecuniary Compensations In The Nonprofit Sector: The Case Of The Italian Social Services,"
Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 78(1), pages 57-86, March.
- Mosca, Michele & Musella, Marco & Pastore, Francesco, 2006. "Relational Goods, Monitoring and Non-Pecuniary Compensations in the Nonprofit Sector: The Case of the Italian Social Services," IZA Discussion Papers 2254, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Viviane Tchernonog, 2007. "Le paysage associatif français - Mesures et évolutions," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00265947, HAL.
- Helena Skyt Nielsen & Marianne Simonsen & Mette Verner, 2004.
"Does the Gap in Family-friendly Policies Drive the Family Gap?,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 106(4), pages 721-744, December.
- Helena Skyt Nielsen & Marianne Simonsen & Mette Verner, "undated". "Does the Gap in Family-Friendly Policies Drive the Family Gap?," Economics Working Papers 2003-1, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Nielsen, Helena Skyt & Simonsen, Marianne & Verner, Mette, 2002. "Does the Gap in Family-friendly Policies Drive the Family Gap?," Working Papers 02-19, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Jean-Michel Etienne & Mathieu Narcy, 2010. "Gender Wage Differentials in the French Nonprofit and For-Profit Sectors: Evidence from Quantile Regression," Annals of Economics and Statistics, GENES, issue 99-100, pages 67-90.
- Catherine Eckel & Philip Grossman, 2008. "Subsidizing charitable contributions: a natural field experiment comparing matching and rebate subsidies," Experimental Economics, Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 11(3), pages 234-252, September.
- Dominique Meurs & Sophie Ponthieux, 2006. "L'écart des salaires entre les femmes et les hommes peut-il encore baisser ?," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 398(1), pages 99-129.
- Rachel Croson & Uri Gneezy, 2009. "Gender Differences in Preferences," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 47(2), pages 448-474, June.
- Oaxaca, Ronald L. & Ransom, Michael R., 1994. "On discrimination and the decomposition of wage differentials," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 5-21, March.
- Viviane Tchernonog & Muriel Tabariés & Patrick Thierry & Amandine Hubert, 2007. "Le paysage associatif français," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00265971, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rosenqvist, Olof, 2016. "Is there a gender difference in the ability to deal with failures? Evidence from professional golf tournaments," Working Paper Series 2016:14, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
More about this item
KeywordsPublic and nonprofit sectors; overrepresentation of women; occupational segregation; family-friendly policies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-01081038. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .