Female Overrepresentation in Public and Nonprofit Sector Jobs
[Evidence From a French National Survey]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gregg, Paul & Grout, Paul A. & Ratcliffe, Anita & Smith, Sarah & Windmeijer, Frank, 2011.
"How important is pro-social behaviour in the delivery of public services?,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 95(7-8), pages 758-766, August.
- Gregg, Paul & Grout, Paul A. & Ratcliffe, Anita & Smith, Sarah & Windmeijer, Frank, 2011. "How important is pro-social behaviour in the delivery of public services?," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(7), pages 758-766.
- Paul Gregg & Paul A. Grout & Anita Ratcliffe & Sarah Smith & Frank Windmeijer, 2008. "How important is pro-social behaviour in the delivery of public services?," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 08/197, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Leete, Laura, 2000. "Wage equity and employee motivation in nonprofit and for-profit organizations," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 43(4), pages 423-446, December.
- Joseph Lanfranchi & Mathieu Narcy & Makram Larguem, 2010.
"Shedding new light on intrinsic motivation to work: evidence from a discrete choice experiment,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 63(1), pages 75-93, February.
- Joseph Lanfranchi & Mathieu Narcy & Makram Larguem, 2010. "Shedding new light on intrinsic motivation to work: evidence from a discrete choice experiment," Post-Print hal-01895543, HAL.
- Lanfranchi J. & Narcy M., 2006. "Wages and effort in the French for-profit and nonprofit sectors: Labor Donation Theory Revisited," Working Papers ERMES 0620, ERMES, University Paris 2.
- repec:adr:anecst:y:2010:i:99-100:p:04 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michele Mosca & Marco Musella & Francesco Pastore, 2007.
"Relational Goods, Monitoring And Non-Pecuniary Compensations In The Nonprofit Sector: The Case Of The Italian Social Services,"
Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 78(1), pages 57-86, March.
- Mosca, Michele & Musella, Marco & Pastore, Francesco, 2006. "Relational Goods, Monitoring and Non-Pecuniary Compensations in the Nonprofit Sector: The Case of the Italian Social Services," IZA Discussion Papers 2254, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Viviane Tchernonog, 2007. "Le paysage associatif français - Mesures et évolutions," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00265947, HAL.
- Helena Skyt Nielsen & Marianne Simonsen & Mette Verner, 2004.
"Does the Gap in Family-friendly Policies Drive the Family Gap?,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 106(4), pages 721-744, December.
- Helena Skyt Nielsen & Marianne Simonsen & Mette Verner, "undated". "Does the Gap in Family-Friendly Policies Drive the Family Gap?," Economics Working Papers 2003-1, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Nielsen, Helena Skyt & Simonsen, Marianne & Verner, Mette, 2002. "Does the Gap in Family-friendly Policies Drive the Family Gap?," Working Papers 02-19, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Jean-Michel Etienne & Mathieu Narcy, 2010. "Gender Wage Differentials in the French Nonprofit and For-Profit Sectors: Evidence from Quantile Regression," Annals of Economics and Statistics, GENES, issue 99-100, pages 67-90.
- Catherine Eckel & Philip Grossman, 2008. "Subsidizing charitable contributions: a natural field experiment comparing matching and rebate subsidies," Experimental Economics, Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 11(3), pages 234-252, September.
- Dominique Meurs & Sophie Ponthieux, 2006. "L'écart des salaires entre les femmes et les hommes peut-il encore baisser ?," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 398(1), pages 99-129.
- Rachel Croson & Uri Gneezy, 2009. "Gender Differences in Preferences," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 47(2), pages 448-474, June.
- Oaxaca, Ronald L. & Ransom, Michael R., 1994. "On discrimination and the decomposition of wage differentials," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 5-21, March.
- Viviane Tchernonog & Muriel Tabariés & Patrick Thierry & Amandine Hubert, 2007. "Le paysage associatif français," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00265971, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rosenqvist, Olof, 2016. "Is there a gender difference in the ability to deal with failures? Evidence from professional golf tournaments," Working Paper Series 2016:14, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Chang Woon Nam & Peter Steinhoff, 2018. "The Role of Volunteers in German Refugee Crisis and their Contribution to the Local Government Expenditure," CESifo Working Paper Series 7352, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
KeywordsPublic and nonprofit sectors; overrepresentation of women; occupational segregation; family-friendly policies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-01081038. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .