Gender Wage Differentials in the French Nonprofit and For-Profit Sectors: Evidence from Quantile Regression
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Smrutirekha Singhari & S.Madheswaran, 2015. "Is there a Glass Ceiling or Sticky Floor in India? Examining the Wage Gap across the Wage Distribution," EcoMod2015 8345, EcoMod.
- Joseph Lanfranchi & Mathieu Narcy, 2013. "Overrepresentation of women in public and nonprofit sector jobs: Evidence from a French national survey," Post-Print halshs-00872954, HAL.
- Xavier D’Haultfoeuille & Pauline Givord, 2014.
"La régression quantile en pratique,"
Économie et Statistique,
Programme National Persée, vol. 471(1), pages 85-111.
- P. Givord & X. Dhaultfoeuille, 2013. "La régression quantile en pratique," Documents de Travail de l'Insee - INSEE Working Papers m2013-01, Institut National de la Statistique et des Etudes Economiques.
- Joseph Lanfranchi & Mathieu Narcy, 2013.
"Female Overrepresentation in Public and Nonprofit Sector Jobs
[Evidence From a French National Survey]," Post-Print halshs-01081038, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:adr:anecst:y:2010:i:99-100:p:67-90. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Laurent Linnemer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ensaefr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.