Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Felzensztein, Christian & Stringer, Christina & Benson-Rea, Maureen & Freeman, Susan, 2014. "International marketing strategies in industrial clusters: Insights from the Southern Hemisphere," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(5), pages 837-846.
- Lapinski, Maria Knight & Funk, Julie A. & Moccia, Lauren T., 2015. "Recommendations for the role of social science research in One Health," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 129(C), pages 51-60.
- Sheu, Jiuh-Biing, 2014. "Airline ambidextrous competition under an emissions trading scheme – A reference-dependent behavioral perspective," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 115-145.
- Steve Rayner & Clare Heyward & Tim Kruger & Nick Pidgeon & Catherine Redgwell & Julian Savulescu, 2013. "The Oxford Principles," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 121(3), pages 499-512, December.
- Eiji Yamamura, 2014.
"Impact of natural disaster on public sector corruption,"
Springer, vol. 161(3), pages 385-405, December.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2013. "Impact of natural disaster on public sector corruption," MPRA Paper 49760, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eiji Yamamura, 2013. "Impact of natural disaster on public sector corruption," Development Research Working Paper Series 06/2013, Institute for Advanced Development Studies.
- Gilpin, Gregory A. & Saunders, Joseph & Stoddard, Christiana, 2015. "Why has for-profit colleges’ share of higher education expanded so rapidly? Estimating the responsiveness to labor market changes," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 53-63.
- Nunes, Sérgio & Lopes, Raul, 2013. "Economic crisis and the firms´ innovation process," MPRA Paper 47715, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mark Whitehead, 2013. "Degrowth or regrowth?," Environmental Values, White Horse Press, vol. 22(2), pages 141-145, April.
- Mueller-Langer, Frank & Andreoli-Versbach, Patrick, 2018.
"Open access to research data: Strategic delay and the ambiguous welfare effects of mandatory data disclosure,"
Information Economics and Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 20-34.
- Mueller-Langer, Frank & Andreoli-Versbach, Patrick, 2014. "Open Access to Research Data: Strategic Delay and the Ambiguous Welfare Effects of Mandatory Data Disclosure," Discussion Papers in Economics 21037, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Frank Mueller-Langer & Patrick Andreoli-Versbach, 2014. "Open Access to Research Data: Strategic Delay and the Ambiguous Welfare Effects of Mandatory Data Disclosure," Working Paper Series of the German Council for Social and Economic Data 239, German Council for Social and Economic Data (RatSWD).
- Joanna Dreger, 2012. "Why Is Sovereign Debt Restructuring a Challenge? The Case of Greece," Bruges European Economic Policy Briefings 24, European Economic Studies Department, College of Europe.
- Andreoli-Versbach, Patrick & Mueller-Langer, Frank, 2014.
"Open access to data: An ideal professed but not practised,"
Elsevier, vol. 43(9), pages 1621-1633.
- Patrick Andreoli-Versbach & Frank Mueller-Langer, 2013. "Open Access to Data: An Ideal Professed but not Practised," Working Paper Series of the German Council for Social and Economic Data 215, German Council for Social and Economic Data (RatSWD).
- Prada, Albino & Sanchez-Fernandez, Patricio, 2014.
"Del concepto de crecimiento económico al de desarrollo y bienestar de las naciones: Una aplicación a la Unión Europea
[From economic growth to development and welfare of nations: An application to ," MPRA Paper 54764, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Waltman, Ludo, 2016. "A review of the literature on citation impact indicators," Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 365-391.
- repec:eee:touman:v:41:y:2014:i:c:p:202-227 is not listed on IDEAS
- GhaffarianHoseini, AmirHosein & Dahlan, Nur Dalilah & Berardi, Umberto & GhaffarianHoseini, Ali & Makaremi, Nastaran, 2013. "The essence of future smart houses: From embedding ICT to adapting to sustainability principles," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 593-607.
- Park, Hyung yu, 2016. "Tourism as reflexive reconstructions of colonial past," Annals of Tourism Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 114-127.
- Lai, Yanqing & Saridakis, George & Blackburn, Robert & Johnstone, Stewart, 2016. "Are the HR responses of small firms different from large firms in times of recession?," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 113-131.
More about this item
Keywordsconnaissance entrepreneuriale; conception collective; Renforcer;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00783612. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.