Actions driving and legitimizing radical innovations in a large firm
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Christensen, Clayton M., 1993. "The Rigid Disk Drive Industry: A History of Commercial and Technological Turbulence," Business History Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 67(4), pages 531-588, January.
- Hubert Gatignon & Michael L. Tushman & Wendy Smith & Philip Anderson, 2002. "A Structural Approach to Assessing Innovation: Construct Development of Innovation Locus, Type, and Characteristics," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 48(9), pages 1103-1122, September.
- Bledow, Ronald & Frese, Michael & Anderson, Neil & Erez, Miriam & Farr, James, 2009. "A Dialectic Perspective on Innovation: Conflicting Demands, Multiple Pathways, and Ambidexterity," Industrial and Organizational Psychology, Cambridge University Press, vol. 2(3), pages 305-337, September.
- Lippi, Andrea, 2000. "One theory, many practices. Institutional allomorphism in the managerialist reorganization of Italian local governments," Scandinavian Journal of Management, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 455-477, December.
More about this item
KeywordsActions; Radical Innovation; Legitimacy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BEC-2012-09-16 (Business Economics)
- NEP-ENT-2012-09-16 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-HME-2012-09-16 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-INO-2012-09-16 (Innovation)
- NEP-KNM-2012-09-16 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-PPM-2012-09-16 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00727515. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.