Report NEP-INO-2012-09-16This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chu, Angus C. & Furukawa, Yuichi, 2012. "Patents versus R&D subsidies in a Schumpeterian growth model with endogenous market structure," MPRA Paper 41083, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Sep 2012.
- Rani Jeanne Dang & Catherine Thomas, 2012. "Clusters' Innovation dynamics : a knowledge based view," Post-Print halshs-00727529, HAL.
- Hakim Hammadou & Sonia Paty & Maria Savona, 2012. "Strategic interactions in public R&D across EU-15 countries : A spatial econometric analysis," Working Papers halshs-00727362, HAL.
- Hakim Hammadou & Sonia Paty & Maria Savona, 2012. "Strategic interactions in public R&D across EU-15 countries : A spatial econometric analysis," Working Papers 1223, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), Université Lyon 2, Ecole Normale Supérieure.
- Esther Goya & Esther Vayá & Jordi Suriñach, 2012. "“Do intra- and inter-industry spillovers matter? CDM model estimates for Spain”," IREA Working Papers 201214, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Sep 2012.
- Vivas-Augier, Carlos & Barge-Gil, Andrés, 2012. "Impact on firms of the use of knowledge providers: a systematic review of the literature," MPRA Paper 41042, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David Rigby, 2012. "The Geography of Knowledge Relatedness and Technological Diversification in U.S. Cities," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1218, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Oct 2012.
- Carolin Haeussler & Matthew J. Higgins, 2012. "Explaining Preferences for Control Rights in Strategic Alliances: A Property Rights and Capabilities Perspective Approach," NBER Working Papers 18364, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Johansson Magnus & Rani Jeanne Dang & Rick Middel, 2012. "Actions driving and legitimizing radical innovations in a large firm," Post-Print halshs-00727515, HAL.
- P. Brighi & R. Patuelli & G. Torluccio, 2012. "Self-Financing of Traditional and R&D Investments: Evidence from Italian SMEs," Working Papers wp845, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Furukawa, Yuichi, 2012. "Perpetual leapfrogging in international competition," MPRA Paper 40126, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jul 2012.
- WADA Tetsuo, 2012. "Patent Citations and Triadic Closures as Private Value Indicators (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 12030, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Yasunori Ouchida & Daisaku Goto, 2012. "The organization of R&D and environmental policy: So does emission subsidy reduce emissions?," IDEC DP2 Series 2-13, Hiroshima University, Graduate School for International Development and Cooperation (IDEC).
- De Spiegelaere, Stan & Van Gyes, Guy & Vandekerckhove, Sem & Van Hootegem, Geert, 2012. "Job design and innovative work behavior enabling innovation through active or low-strain jobs?," MPRA Paper 41105, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- MARUKAWA Tomoo & KOMAGATA Tetsuya, 2012. "Catch-Down Innovation in Developing Countries and the Strategy of Japanese Companies: The Case of Karasawa Seisakusho, Ltd. in the Chinese electric bicycle industry (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 12029, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Erzo G.J. Luttmer, 2012. "Eventually, noise and imitation implies balanced growth," Working Papers 699, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Jonas Debrulle, 2012. "Start-up absorptive capacity: Does the owner’s human and social capital matter?," Vives discussion paper series 30, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Faculteit Economie en Bedrijfswetenschappen, Vives.