Report NEP-HME-2012-09-16This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Frederic S. Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Allen N. Berger & Thomas Kick & Klaus Schaeck, 2012. "Executive Board Composition and Bank Risk Taking," Working Papers 12004, Bangor Business School, Prifysgol Bangor University (Cymru / Wales).
- J. H. Ll. Dewhurst, 2012. "The Distribution Dynamics of Output Multipliers in Scotland 1998-2007," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 270, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- J. H. Ll. Dewhurst, 2012. "The Growth in Inter-connectedness in the Scottish Economy, 1998-2007; a disaggregated analysis," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 271, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- Johansson Magnus & Rani Jeanne Dang & Rick Middel, 2012. "Actions driving and legitimizing radical innovations in a large firm," Post-Print halshs-00727515, HAL.
- MARUKAWA Tomoo & KOMAGATA Tetsuya, 2012. "Catch-Down Innovation in Developing Countries and the Strategy of Japanese Companies: The Case of Karasawa Seisakusho, Ltd. in the Chinese electric bicycle industry (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 12029, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Tony Dobbins & Alexandra Plows & Huw Lloyd-Williams, 2012. "Labour precariousness and make do and mend after redundancy at Anglesey Aluminium: critiquing Human Capital Theory," Working Papers 12007, Bangor Business School, Prifysgol Bangor University (Cymru / Wales).
- Vivas-Augier, Carlos & Barge-Gil, Andrés, 2012. "Impact on firms of the use of knowledge providers: a systematic review of the literature," MPRA Paper 41042, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Liqiu Zhao, 2011. "Markups and Agglomeration: Price Competition versus Externalities," Working Papers VIVES Research Centre for Regional Economics 22, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, VIVES Research Centre for Regional Economics.
- Kozo Harimaya & Takao Ohkawa & Makoto Okamura & Tetsuya Shinkai, 2012. "Sales-Maximization vs. Profit-Maximization: Managerial Behavior at Japanese Regional Banks 1980-2009," Discussion Paper Series 94, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Sep 2012.
- Item repec:epo:papers:2012-23 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dan Bogart, 2012. "Profiting from Public Works: Financial Returns to Infrastructure and Investment Strategies during Britain's Industrial Revolution," Working Papers 121304, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.