Labour precariousness and make do and mend after redundancy at Anglesey Aluminium: critiquing Human Capital Theory
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ewart Keep & Ken Mayhew, 2010. "Moving beyond skills as a social and economic panacea," Work, Employment & Society, British Sociological Association, vol. 24(3), pages 565-577, September.
More about this item
KeywordsHuman Capital Theory; Job Quality; Opportunity Bargain; Precariat; Redundancy; Restructuring.;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-09-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-HME-2012-09-16 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-HRM-2012-09-16 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-LAB-2012-09-16 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2012-09-16 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bng:wpaper:12007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Huw Hughes). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sabanuk.html .