Report NEP-PKE-2012-09-16This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- John Schmitt & Janelle Jones, 2012. "Bad Jobs on the Rise," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2012-23, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Kris Warner, 2012. "Protecting Fundamental Labor Rights: Lessons from Canada for the United States," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2012-21, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Tony Dobbins & Alexandra Plows & Huw Lloyd-Williams, 2012. "Labour precariousness and make do and mend after redundancy at Anglesey Aluminium: critiquing Human Capital Theory," Working Papers 12007, Bangor Business School, Prifysgol Bangor University (Cymru / Wales).
- JosÃ© Antonio Ocampo & Daniel Titelman, 2012. "Regional Monetary Cooperation in Latin America," Governance Working Papers 23324, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Erik Buyst, 2012. "Why was Belgium so late in adopting Keynesian ideas and devising regional development policies?," Vives discussion paper series 27, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Faculteit Economie en Bedrijfswetenschappen, Vives.