Report NEP-PKE-2012-09-16This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:epo:papers:2012-23 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:epo:papers:2012-21 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tony Dobbins & Alexandra Plows & Huw Lloyd-Williams, 2012. "Labour precariousness and make do and mend after redundancy at Anglesey Aluminium: critiquing Human Capital Theory," Working Papers 12007, Bangor Business School, Prifysgol Bangor University (Cymru / Wales).
- JosÃ© Antonio Ocampo & Daniel Titelman, 2012. "Regional Monetary Cooperation in Latin America," Governance Working Papers 23324, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Erik Buyst, 2012. "Why was Belgium so late in adopting Keynesian ideas and devising regional development policies?," Working Papers VIVES Research Centre for Regional Economics 27, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, VIVES Research Centre for Regional Economics.