Report NEP-ENT-2012-09-16This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jonas Debrulle, 2012. "Start-up absorptive capacity: Does the owner’s human and social capital matter?," Working Papers VIVES Research Centre for Regional Economics 30, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, VIVES Research Centre for Regional Economics.
- Jonas Debrulle, 2012. "Start-up export intensity: An empirical investigation of the impact of absorptive capacity and business owner human and social capital," Working Papers VIVES Research Centre for Regional Economics 32, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, VIVES Research Centre for Regional Economics.
- Richard Kneller & Danny McGowan, 2012. "Tax Policy and Firm Entry and Exit Dynamics: Evidence from OECD Countries," Working Papers 12006, Bangor Business School, Prifysgol Bangor University (Cymru / Wales).
- Johansson Magnus & Rani Jeanne Dang & Rick Middel, 2012. "Actions driving and legitimizing radical innovations in a large firm," Post-Print halshs-00727515, HAL.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00727529 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- P. Brighi & R. Patuelli & G. Torluccio, 2012. "Self-Financing of Traditional and R&D Investments: Evidence from Italian SMEs," Working Papers wp845, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- De Spiegelaere, Stan & Van Gyes, Guy & Vandekerckhove, Sem & Van Hootegem, Geert, 2012. "Job design and innovative work behavior enabling innovation through active or low-strain jobs?," MPRA Paper 41105, University Library of Munich, Germany.