Report NEP-ENT-2012-09-16This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jonas Debrulle, 2012. "Start-up absorptive capacity: Does the owner’s human and social capital matter?," Vives discussion paper series 30, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Faculteit Economie en Bedrijfswetenschappen, Vives.
- Jonas Debrulle, 2012. "Start-up export intensity: An empirical investigation of the impact of absorptive capacity and business owner human and social capital," Vives discussion paper series 32, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Faculteit Economie en Bedrijfswetenschappen, Vives.
- Richard Kneller & Danny McGowan, 2012. "Tax Policy and Firm Entry and Exit Dynamics: Evidence from OECD Countries," Working Papers 12006, Bangor Business School, Prifysgol Bangor University (Cymru / Wales).
- Johansson Magnus & Rani Jeanne Dang & Rick Middel, 2012. "Actions driving and legitimizing radical innovations in a large firm," Post-Print halshs-00727515, HAL.
- Rani Jeanne Dang & Catherine Thomas, 2012. "Clusters' Innovation dynamics : a knowledge based view," Post-Print halshs-00727529, HAL.
- P. Brighi & R. Patuelli & G. Torluccio, 2012. "Self-Financing of Traditional and R&D Investments: Evidence from Italian SMEs," Working Papers wp845, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- De Spiegelaere, Stan & Van Gyes, Guy & Vandekerckhove, Sem & Van Hootegem, Geert, 2012. "Job design and innovative work behavior enabling innovation through active or low-strain jobs?," MPRA Paper 41105, University Library of Munich, Germany.