Controle De Gestion, Capacites Dynamiques Et Strategies Emergentes Dans Les Organisations Entrepreneuriales : La Conception D'Un Balanced-Scorecard Comme « Levier De Controle Interactif »
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- O'Reilly, Charles A., III & Tushman, Michael, 2007. "Ambidexterity as a Dynamic Capability: Resolving the Innovator's Dilemma," Research Papers 1963, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Widener, Sally K., 2007. "An empirical analysis of the levers of control framework," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 32(7-8), pages 757-788.
- James G. March, 1978. "Bounded Rationality, Ambiguity, and the Engineering of Choice," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 9(2), pages 587-608, Autumn.
- Marion Soulerot & Anne-Laure Farjaudon, 2007. "Les implications du dilemme exploitation/exploration sur le contrôle de gestion: le cas d'une entreprise de produits de grande consommation," Post-Print halshs-00150482, HAL.
- Sarasvathy, Saras D. & Dew, Nicholas, 2005. "Entrepreneurial logics for a technology of foolishness," Scandinavian Journal of Management, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 385-406, December.
- O. De La Villarmois & O. Stephan, 2005. "Quand l'outil de diagnostic devient interactif," Post-Print hal-00185018, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordsexploitation/exploration; contrôle interactif; contrôle diagnostic; contrôle ambidextre; stratégies émergentes; capacités dynamiques;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00525411. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.