Medical Demography and Intergenerational inequalities in GPs' earnings
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bolduc, Denis & Fortin, Bernard & Fournier, Marc-Andre, 1996. "The Effect of Incentive Policies on the Practice Location of Doctors: A Multinomial Probit Analysis," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 14(4), pages 703-732, October.
- Thomas G. McGuire & Mark V. Pauly, 1991. "Physician Response to Fee Changes with Multiple Payers," Papers 0015, Boston University - Industry Studies Programme.
- Eric Delattre & Brigitte Dormont, 2003. "Fixed fees and physician-induced demand: A panel data study on French physicians," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(9), pages 741-754.
- Russell Davidson & Jean-Yves Duclos, 2000.
"Statistical Inference for Stochastic Dominance and for the Measurement of Poverty and Inequality,"
Econometric Society, vol. 68(6), pages 1435-1464, November.
- Davidson, Russell & Duclos, Jean-Yves, 1998. "Statistical Inference for Stochastic Dominance and for the Measurement of Poverty and Inequality," Cahiers de recherche 9805, Université Laval - Département d'économique.
- Davidson, R. & Duclos, J.-Y., 1998. "Statistical Inference for Stochastic Dominance and for the Measurement of Poverty and Inequality," G.R.E.Q.A.M. 98a14, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
- Russell Davidson & Jean-Yves Duclos, 1998. "Statistical Inference for Stochastic Dominance and for the Measurement of Poverty and Inequality," LIS Working papers 181, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Rizzo, John A. & Zeckhauser, Richard J., 2007. "Pushing incomes to reference points: Why do male doctors earn more?," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 63(3), pages 514-536, July.
- Malik Koubi, 2003. "Les trajectoires professionnelles : une analyse par cohorte," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 369(1), pages 119-147.
- Brigitte Dormont & Anne-Laure Samson, 2007.
"Intergenerational inequalities in GPs' earnings : experience, time and cohort effects,"
0704, University of Lausanne, Institute of Health Economics and Management (IEMS).
- Brigitte Dormont & Anne-Laure Samson, 2007. "Intergenerational inequalities in GPs’ earnings: experience, time and cohort effects," EconomiX Working Papers 2007-34, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- McGuire, Thomas G. & Pauly, Mark V., 1991. "Physician response to fee changes with multiple payers," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 385-410.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anne-Laure Samson, 2009. "Médecins généralistes à faibles revenus : une préférence pour le loisir ?," EconomiX Working Papers 2009-1, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Brigitte Dormont & Anne-Laure Samson, 2017. "Does it pay to be a doctor in France?," Working Papers hal-01518428, HAL.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/6974 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsGeneral Practitioners; self-employed; longitudinal data; earnings; stochastic dominance;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00351781. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .