Multiplication des canaux et valeur perçue de l’offre digitale dans la presse écrite : un effet de complémentarité ?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Varadarajan, Rajan & Srinivasan, Raji & Vadakkepatt, Gautham Gopal & Yadav, Manjit S. & Pavlou, Paul A. & Krishnamurthy, Sandeep & Krause, Tom, 2010. "Interactive Technologies and Retailing Strategy: A Review, Conceptual Framework and Future Research Directions," Journal of Interactive Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 96-110.
- Verhoef, Peter C. & Lemon, Katherine N. & Parasuraman, A. & Roggeveen, Anne & Tsiros, Michael & Schlesinger, Leonard A., 2009. "Customer Experience Creation: Determinants, Dynamics and Management Strategies," Journal of Retailing, Elsevier, vol. 85(1), pages 31-41.
- Ruiz, David Martín & Gremler, Dwayne D. & Washburn, Judith H. & Carrión, Gabriel Cepeda, 2008. "Service value revisited: Specifying a higher-order, formative measure," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(12), pages 1278-1291, December.
- Emrich, Oliver & Paul, Michael & Rudolph, Thomas, 2015. "Shopping Benefits of Multichannel Assortment Integration and the Moderating Role of Retailer Type," Journal of Retailing, Elsevier, vol. 91(2), pages 326-342.
- Andrew Burton-Jones & Detmar W. Straub, 2006. "Reconceptualizing System Usage: An Approach and Empirical Test," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 17(3), pages 228-246, September.
- Deleersnyder, B. & Geyskens, I. & Gielens, K.J.P. & Dekimpe, M.G., 2002. "How cannibalistic is the internet channel? A study of the newspaper industry in the United Kingdom and the Netherlands," Other publications TiSEM 16dcb25c-7ea9-4c75-bdf6-5, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Valerie-Anne Bleyen & Leo Van Hove, 2010. "To Bundle or Not to Bundle? How Western European Newspapers Package Their Online Content," Journal of Media Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(3), pages 117-142.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/2476 is not listed on IDEAS
- Noble, Stephanie M. & Griffith, David A. & Weinberger, Marc G., 2005. "Consumer derived utilitarian value and channel utilization in a multi-channel retail context," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(12), pages 1643-1651, December.
- Walsh, Gianfranco & Shiu, Edward & Hassan, Louise M., 2014. "Replicating, validating, and reducing the length of the consumer perceived value scale," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(3), pages 260-267.
- Simon, Daniel H. & Kadiyali, Vrinda, 2007. "The effect of a magazine's free digital content on its print circulation: Cannibalization or complementarity?," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(3-4), pages 344-361, October.
- Konuş, Umut & Verhoef, Peter C. & Neslin, Scott A., 2008. "Multichannel Shopper Segments and Their Covariates," Journal of Retailing, Elsevier, vol. 84(4), pages 398-413.
- Henri Isaac & Michel Kalika & Nabila Boukef-Charki, 2008. "An empirical investigation of e-mail use versus face-to-face meetings: integrating the Napoleon effect perspective," Post-Print halshs-00368488, HAL.
- Keen, Cherie & Wetzels, Martin & de Ruyter, Ko & Feinberg, Richard, 2004. "E-tailers versus retailers: Which factors determine consumer preferences," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(7), pages 685-695, July.
- Lam, Shun Yin & Shankar, Venkatesh, 2014. "Asymmetries in the Effects of Drivers of Brand Loyalty Between Early and Late Adopters and Across Technology Generations," Journal of Interactive Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 26-42.
- Chris Forman & Anindya Ghose & Avi Goldfarb, 2009. "Competition Between Local and Electronic Markets: How the Benefit of Buying Online Depends on Where You Live," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 55(1), pages 47-57, January.
- Naik, Prasad A. & Peters, Kay, 2009. "A Hierarchical Marketing Communications Model of Online and Offline Media Synergies," Journal of Interactive Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 288-299.
- Koukova, Nevena T. & Kannan, P.K. & Ratchford, Brian T., 2008. "Product form bundling: Implications for marketing digital products," Journal of Retailing, Elsevier, vol. 84(2), pages 181-194.
- Yannis Bakos, 2001. "The Emerging Landscape for Retail E-Commerce," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 15(1), pages 69-80, Winter.
- Rajiv D. Banker & Robert J. Kauffman, 2004. "50th Anniversary Article: The Evolution of Research on Information Systems: A Fiftieth-Year Survey of the Literature in Management Science," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(3), pages 281-298, March.
- Oppewal, Harmen & Tojib, Dewi Rooslani & Louvieris, Panos, 2013. "Experimental analysis of consumer channel-mix use," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(11), pages 2226-2233.
- Anne Marianne Seck & Jean Philippe, 2013. "Service encounter in multi-channel distribution context: virtual and face-to-face interactions and consumer satisfaction," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(6), pages 565-579, May.
- Mukherjee, Ashesh & Hoyer, Wayne D, 2001. "The Effect of Novel Attributes on Product Evaluation," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 28(3), pages 462-472, December.
- I. Collin-Lachaud & Régine Vanheems, 2016. "Naviguer entre espaces virtuel et reel pour faire ses achats: exploration de lexperience de shopping hybride," Post-Print hal-01301978, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordsoffre multiforme; presse écrite; multicanal; canaux numériques; valeur perçue;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-01591784. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.