The effect of a magazine's free digital content on its print circulation: Cannibalization or complementarity?
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kaiser, Ulrich & Kongsted, Hans Christian, 2005.
"Do Magazines' "Companion Websites" Cannibalize the Demand for the Print Version?,"
ZEW Discussion Papers
05-49, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Ulrich Kaiser & Hans Christian Kongsted, 2005. "Do Magazines' "Companion Websites" Cannibalize the Demand for the Print Version?," CAM Working Papers 2005-07, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Applied Microeconometrics.
- Ulrich Kaiser & Hans Christian Kongsted, 2007. "Do Magazines' ”Companion Websites” Cannibalize the Demand for the Print Version?," CIE Discussion Papers 2007-03, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Industrial Economics.
- Matthew Gentzkow, 2007. "Valuing New Goods in a Model with Complementarity: Online Newspapers," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 97(3), pages 713-744, June.
- Deleersnyder, B. & Geyskens, I. & Gielens, K.J.P. & Dekimpe, M.G., 2002. "How cannibalistic is the internet channel? A study of the newspaper industry in the United Kingdom and the Netherlands," Other publications TiSEM 16dcb25c-7ea9-4c75-bdf6-5, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Oster Sharon M. & Scott Morton Fiona M., 2005. "Behavioral Biases Meet the Market: The Case of Magazine Subscription Prices," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 5(1), pages 1-32, March.
- Avi Goldfarb, 2004. "Concentration in advertising-supported online markets: an empirical approach," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(6), pages 581-594.
- Kaiser Ulrich, 2006. "Magazines and their Companion Websites: Competing Outlet Channels?," Review of Marketing Science, De Gruyter, vol. 4(1), pages 1-26, August.
- Lapo Filistrucchi, 2005. "The Impact of Internet on the Market for Daily Newspapers in Italy," Economics Working Papers ECO2005/12, European University Institute. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:iepoli:v:19:y:2007:i:3-4:p:344-361. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.