The impact of age and training on creativity: a design-theory approach to study fixation effects
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kaplan, Sarah & Tripsas, Mary, 2008. "Thinking about technology: Applying a cognitive lens to technical change," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 790-805, June.
- Arthur, W Brian, 1989. "Competing Technologies, Increasing Returns, and Lock-In by Historical Events," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 99(394), pages 116-131, March.
- Thrane, Sof & Blaabjerg, Steen & Møller, Rasmus Hannemann, 2010. "Innovative path dependence: Making sense of product and service innovation in path dependent innovation processes," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(7), pages 932-944, September.
- David, Paul A, 1985. "Clio and the Economics of QWERTY," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(2), pages 332-337, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:126:y:2018:i:c:p:102-115 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anaëlle Camarda & Hicham Ezzat & Mathieu Cassotti & Marine Agogué & Benoit Weil & Pascal Le Masson, 2017. "The role of Expertise in Design Fixation: Managerial Implications for Creative Leadership," Post-Print halshs-01626164, HAL.
- Marine Agogué & Pascal Le Masson & Cédric Dalmasso & Olivier Houdé & Mathieu Cassotti, 2015. "Resisting classical solutions: The creative mind of industrial designers and engineers," Post-Print hal-01199938, HAL.
- Pascal Le Masson & Chris Mcmahon, 2016. "Armand Hatchuel et Benoit Weil La théorie C-K, un fondement formel aux théories de l'innovation," Post-Print hal-01243331, HAL.
- Marine Agogué & Pascal Le Masson, 2015. "Rethinking ideation: a cognitive approach of innovation lock-ins," Post-Print hal-01132377, HAL.
- Zhenzhen Zhao & Damien Renard & Mehdi Elmoukhliss & Christine Balague, 2016. "What Affects Creative Performance In Idea Co-Creation: Competitive, Cooperative Or Coopetitive Climate?," International Journal of Innovation Management (ijim), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 20(04), pages 1-24, May.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-04-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2014-04-11 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-GER-2014-04-11 (German Papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-00825289. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.