How minimal executive feedback influences creative idea generation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Marine Agogué & Nicolas Poirel & Olivier Houde & Arlette Pineau & Mathieu Cassotti, 2014. "The impact of age and training on creativity: a design-theory approach to study fixation effects," Post-Print hal-00825289, HAL.
- K. E. M. De Stobbeleir & S. J. Ashford & D. Buyens, 2008. "Feedback-Seeking Behavior as a Self-Regulation Strategy for Creative Performance," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 08/533, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marine Agogué & Béatrice Parguel, 2020. "Nudging individuals’ creativity using social labeling," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 15(2), pages 1-18, February.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Anaëlle Camarda & Hicham Ezzat & Mathieu Cassotti & Marine Agogué & Benoit Weil & Pascal Le Masson, 2017. "The role of Expertise in Design Fixation: Managerial Implications for Creative Leadership," Post-Print halshs-01626164, HAL.
- Marine Agogué & Pascal Le Masson, 2015. "Rethinking ideation: a cognitive approach of innovation lock-ins," Post-Print hal-01132377, HAL.
- Renard, Damien & Davis, Joseph G., 2019. "Social interdependence on crowdsourcing platforms," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 103(C), pages 186-194.
- Hicham Ezzat & Pascal Le Masson & Benoit Weil, 2017. "Leading in the Unknown with Imperfect Knowledge: Situational Creative Leadership Strategies for Ideation Management," Post-Print halshs-01501808, HAL.
- Zhenzhen Zhao & Damien Renard & Mehdi Elmoukhliss & Christine Balague, 2016. "What Affects Creative Performance In Idea Co-Creation: Competitive, Cooperative Or Coopetitive Climate?," International Journal of Innovation Management (ijim), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 20(04), pages 1-24, May.
- Marine Agogué & Pascal Le Masson & Cédric Dalmasso & Olivier Houdé & Mathieu Cassotti, 2015. "Resisting classical solutions: The creative mind of industrial designers and engineers," Post-Print hal-01199938, HAL.
- Hicham Ezzat & Pascal Le Masson & Benoit Weil, 2017. "Extending lab results to advices for leadership facilitating creativity in organizations," Post-Print hal-01674313, HAL.
- Hicham Ezzat & Marine Agogué & Mathieu Cassotti & Pascal Le Masson & Benoit Weil, 2016. "Leadership-driven Ideation: The Cognitive Effects of Directive Feedbacks on Creativity," Post-Print halshs-01298791, HAL.
- Pascal Le Masson & Chris Mcmahon, 2016. "Armand Hatchuel et Benoit Weil La théorie C-K, un fondement formel aux théories de l'innovation," Post-Print hal-01243331, HAL.
- Zeiler, Wim, 2018. "Morphology in conceptual building design," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 126(C), pages 102-115.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:plo:pone00:0180458. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://journals.plos.org/plosone/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: plosone (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://journals.plos.org/plosone/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.