Why is Business Model Innovation so poorly innovative ? Uncovering the critical role of collaborative design in Business Model Innovation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Harro van Lente & Marko Hekkert & Ruud Smits & Bas van Waveren, 2003. "Roles of Systemic Intermediaries in Transition Processes," International Journal of Innovation Management (ijim), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 7(03), pages 247-279.
- Bohnsack, René & Pinkse, Jonatan & Kolk, Ans, 2014.
"Business models for sustainable technologies: Exploring business model evolution in the case of electric vehicles,"
Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 284-300.
- René Bohnsack & Jonatan Pinkse & Ans Kolk, 2014. "Business models for sustainable technologies: Exploring business model evolution in the case of electric vehicles," Post-Print hal-00936886, HAL.
- René Bohnsack & Jonatan Pinkse & Ans Kolk, 2014. "Business models for sustainable technologies: Exploring business model evolution in the case of electric vehicles," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-00936886, HAL.
- Marine Agogué & Elsa Berthet & Tobias Fredberg & Pascal Le Masson & Blanche Segrestin & Martin Stoetzel & Martin Wiener & Anna Yström, 2017. "Explicating the role of innovation intermediaries in the 'unknown': a contingency approach," Post-Print hal-01481878, HAL.
- Henrik Berglund & Christian SandstrÃ¶m, 2013. "Business model innovation from an open systems perspective: structural challenges and managerial solutions," International Journal of Product Development, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 18(3/4), pages 274-285.
- Douglas K. R. Robinson & Marine Agogué & Pascal Le Masson, 2012. "Orphan innovation, or when path-creation goes stale: a design framework to characterise path-dependence in real time," Post-Print hal-00794429, HAL.
- Franck Aggeri, 1999. "Environmental policies and innovation : a knowledge-based perspective on cooperative approaches," Post-Print halshs-00644610, HAL.
- Marine Agogué & Pascal Le Masson & Douglas K. Robinson, 2012. "Orphan innovation, or when path-creation goes stale: a design framework to characterize path-dependence in real time," Post-Print hal-00707372, HAL.
- repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00707372 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marine Agogué & Akın Kazakçı & Armand Hatchuel & Pascal Le Masson & Benoit Weil & Nicolas Poirel & Mathieu Cassotti, 2014. "The impacts of examples on creative design : explaining fixation and stimulation effects," Post-Print hal-00707354, HAL.
- Nill, Jan & Kemp, Ren, 2009. "Evolutionary approaches for sustainable innovation policies: From niche to paradigm?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 668-680, May.
- Aggeri, Franck, 1999. "Environmental policies and innovation: A knowledge-based perspective on cooperative approaches," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(7), pages 699-717, September.
- Eleni Giannopoulou & Anna Yström & Susanne Ollila, 2011. "Turning Open Innovation Into Practice: Open Innovation Research Through The Lens Of Managers," International Journal of Innovation Management (ijim), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 15(03), pages 505-524.
- Fawcett, Stanley E. & Jones, Stephen L. & Fawcett, Amydee M., 2012. "Supply chain trust: The catalyst for collaborative innovation," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 163-178.
- Sabrina Schneider & Patrick Spieth, 2013. "Business Model Innovation: Towards An Integrated Future Research Agenda," International Journal of Innovation Management (ijim), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 17(01), pages 1-34.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Daniela Firoiu & George H. Ionescu & Roxana Bădîrcea & Luminița Vochița & Maria Enescu, 2019. "Sustainable Development of Mountain Hotels through the Implementation of International Management Standards: The Romanian Case," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 11(22), pages 1-19, November.
- Patrick Spieth & Svenja Meissner Née Schuchert, 2018. "Business Model Innovation Alliances: How To Open Business Models For Cooperation," International Journal of Innovation Management (ijim), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 22(04), pages 1-26, May.
- Potstada, Michael & Parandian, Alireza & Robinson, Douglas K.R. & Zybura, Jan, 2016. "An alignment approach for an industry in the making: DIGINOVA and the case of digital fabrication," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 182-192.
- Gerrit Remane & Andre Hanelt & Jan F. Tesch & Lutz M. Kolbe, 2017. "The Business Model Pattern Database — A Tool For Systematic Business Model Innovation," International Journal of Innovation Management (ijim), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 21(01), pages 1-61, January.
- Kreiling, Laura & Serval, Sarah & Peres, Raphaële & Bounfour, Ahmed, 2020. "University technology transfer organizations: Roles adopted in response to their regional innovation system stakeholders," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 218-229.
- Mohamed Akli Achabou & Sihem Dekhili & Linda Prince, 2014. "Proactive CSR: Analytical Hierarchy Process And Empirical Assessment In The French Context," Working Papers 2014-75, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Franck Aggeri & Aurélien Acquier, 2005. "La théorie des stakeholders permet-elle de rendre compte des pratiques d'entreprise en matière de RSE ?," Post-Print halshs-00645708, HAL.
- Fethi, Sami & Rahuma, Abdulhamid, 2020. "The impact of eco-innovation on CO2 emission reductions: Evidence from selected petroleum companies," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 108-115.
- Beatriz Junquera & Jesús Ángel Del Brío, 2016. "Preventive Command and Control Regulation: A Case Analysis," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 8(1), pages 1-17, January.
- Mélodie Cartel & Eva Boxenbaum & Franck Aggeri & Jean-Yves Caneill, 2017. "Policy making as collective bricolage: the role of the electricity sector in the making of the European carbon market," Post-Print hal-01615460, HAL.
- Gilles Grolleau & Naoufel Mzoughi & Luc Thiébaut, 2004.
"Les instruments volontaires :. Un nouveau mode de régulation de l'environnement ?,"
Revue internationale de droit économique, De Boeck Université, vol. 0(4), pages 461-481.
- Gilles Grolleau & Naoufel Mzoughi & Luc Thiébaut, 2004. "Les instruments volontaires: un nouveau mode de régulation de l'environnement ?," Post-Print hal-02679889, HAL.
- Sébastien Gand & Elvira Periac, 2016. "Gouverner sans les instruments ? La difficile construction des politiques relatives à la perte d'autonomie des personnes âgées," Post-Print hal-01258274, HAL.
- Anaëlle Camarda & Hicham Ezzat & Mathieu Cassotti & Marine Agogué & Benoit Weil & Pascal Le Masson, 2017. "The role of Expertise in Design Fixation: Managerial Implications for Creative Leadership," Post-Print halshs-01626164, HAL.
- Ben Zhang & Lei Ma & Zheng Liu, 2020. "Literature Trend Identification of Sustainable Technology Innovation: A Bibliometric Study Based on Co-Citation and Main Path Analysis," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(20), pages 1-20, October.
- George Deltas & Donna Ramirez Harrington & Madhu Khanna, 2021. "The impact of management systems on technical change: the adoption of pollution prevention techniques," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 54(1), pages 171-198, February.
- Demirel, Pelin & Kesidou, Effie, 2011.
"Stimulating different types of eco-innovation in the UK: Government policies and firm motivations,"
Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(8), pages 1546-1557, June.
- Pelin Demirel & Effie Kesidou, 2012. "Stimulating Different Types of Eco-Innovation in the UK: Government Policies and Firm Motivations," STPS Working Papers 1203, STPS - Science and Technology Policy Studies Center, Middle East Technical University, revised May 2012.
- Marine Agogué & Pascal Le Masson, 2015. "Rethinking ideation: a cognitive approach of innovation lock-ins," Post-Print hal-01132377, HAL.
- Seok, Jo-Eun & Kim, Junki & Park, Hyo Seong, 2021. "Regulatory and social dynamics of voluntary agreement adoption: The case of voluntary energy efficiency and GHG reduction agreement in South Korea," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 148(PB).
- Kevin Levillain & Blanche Segrestin, 2019. "Commitment in the unknown: An innovative use of the Profit-with-Purpose corporate framework to ensure responsible innovation," Post-Print hal-02171252, HAL.
- Mark Starik & Mark Heuer, 2002. "Strategic inter‐organizational environmentalism in the US: A multi‐sectoral perspective of alternating eco‐policy roles," Business Strategy and the Environment, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 11(4), pages 221-235, July.
More about this item
KeywordsBusiness Model Innovation; Design;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENT-2018-01-29 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-INO-2018-01-29 (Innovation)
- NEP-SBM-2018-01-29 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-01499143. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: CCSD (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.