Report NEP-INO-2018-01-29This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Uwe Cantner issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Elena Cefis & Orietta Marsili, 2018. "Good Times, Bad Times: Innovation and Survival over the Business Cycle," LEM Papers Series 2018/02, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Suzuki, Keishun, 2017. "Patent Protection, Optimal Licensing, and Innovation with Endogenous Entry," MPRA Paper 82712, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Naudé, Wim & Nagler, Paula, 2017. "Technological Innovation and Inclusive Growth in Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 11194, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Patricia Laurens & Lionel Villard & Antoine Schoen & Philippe Larédo, 2017. "The artificial patents in the PATSTAT database: how much do they matter when computing indicators of internationalisation based on worldwide priority patents?," Post-Print hal-01671905, HAL.
- Michael Fritsch & Michael Wyrwich, 2018. "Regional Knowledge, Entrepreneurial Culture and Innovative Start-ups over Time and Space - An Empirical Investigation," Jena Economic Research Papers 2018-001, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Anaëlle Camarda & Hicham Ezzat & Mathieu Cassotti & Marine Agogué & Benoit Weil & Pascal Le Masson, 2017. "The role of Expertise in Design Fixation: Managerial Implications for Creative Leadership," Post-Print halshs-01626164, HAL.
- Iris Wanzenböck & Koen Frenken, 2018. "The subsidiarity principle: Turning challenge-oriented innovation policy on its head," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1806, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Jan 2018.
- Clément Bonnet, 2017. "Measuring Inventive Performance with Patent Data: an Application to Low Carbon Energy Technologies," Working Papers 1709, Chaire Economie du climat.
- Mafini Dosso & Lesley Potters & Alexander Tuebke, 2017. "R&D and Innovation across Global Value Chains: Insights for EU Territorial Innovation Policy," JRC Working Papers JRC107930, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Beck, Mathias & Junge, Martin & Kaiser, Ulrich, 2017. "Public Funding and Corporate Innovation," IZA Discussion Papers 11196, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Michael Fritsch & Mirko Titze & Matthias Piontek, 2018. "Knowledge Interactions in Regional Innovation Networks: Comparing Data Sources," Jena Economic Research Papers 2018-003, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Petros Gkotsis & Hector Hernandez & Antonio Vezzani, "undated". "Estimating territorial business R&D expenditures using corporate R&D and patent data," JRC Working Papers JRC109031, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Roberto Censolo & Caterina Colombo, 2017. "Cyclicality of the R&D Share of Investment in the EU over the Period before and after the Crisis," Working Papers 2017096, University of Ferrara, Department of Economics.
- Ilya Kuzminov & Dirk Meissner & Alina Lavrynenko & Elena Tochilina, 2018. "Technology Classification for the Purposes of Futures Studies," HSE Working papers WP BRP 78/STI/2018, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Maxime Thomas & Pascal Le Masson & Benoit Weil, 2017. "Why is Business Model Innovation so poorly innovative ? Uncovering the critical role of collaborative design in Business Model Innovation," Post-Print hal-01499143, HAL.
- Julien Ambrosino & Dimitri Masson & Audrey Abi Akle & Jérémy Legardeur, 2017.
"Fostering Collaborative Project Emergence Through Divergence of Opinion
[Favoriser l'émergence de projets collaboratifs d'innovation à travers la divergence d'opinion]," Post-Print hal-01577761, HAL.
- Matthew Fuller & Albert David, 2017. "Making nothing or something: corporate Fab Labs seen through their objects as they cross organizational boundaries," Post-Print hal-01629696, HAL.
- Antoine Thuillier & Matthew Fuller & Albert David, 2017. "Moving to higher ground: building innovation capabilities to overcome conceptual biases in new product development," Post-Print hal-01629693, HAL.
- Cragun, Randy & Tamura, Robert & Jerzmanowski, Michal, 2017. "Directed technical change: A macro perspective on life cycle earnings profiles," MPRA Paper 81830, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Josh Lerner & Amit Seru, 2017. "The Use and Misuse of Patent Data: Issues for Corporate Finance and Beyond," NBER Working Papers 24053, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Faridah Djellal & Faïz Gallouj, 2018. "Services, Service Innovation and the Ecological Challenge," Post-Print hal-01672570, HAL.
- Faridah Djellal & Faïz Gallouj, 2018. "Fifteen Advances in Service Innovation Studies," Post-Print hal-01672567, HAL.