Fostering Collaborative Project Emergence Through Divergence of Opinion
[Favoriser l'émergence de projets collaboratifs d'innovation à travers la divergence d'opinion]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Elspeth McFadzean, 1999. "Creativity in MS/OR: Choosing the Appropriate Technique," Interfaces, INFORMS, vol. 29(5), pages 110-122, October.
- Islei, Gred & Lockett, Geoff, 1991. "Group decision making: Suppositions and practice," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 67-81.
- Wanda J. Orlikowski, 2002. "Knowing in Practice: Enacting a Collective Capability in Distributed Organizing," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 13(3), pages 249-273, June.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Genevieve Musca, 2007. "La construction de compétences dans l'action," Post-Print hal-01517916, HAL.
- Emmanuelle Vaast & Geoff Walsham, 2009. "Trans-Situated Learning: Supporting a Network of Practice with an Information Infrastructure," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 20(4), pages 547-564, December.
- Josefin Borg & Anna Yström, 2020. "Collaborating for energy efficiency in Swedish shipping industry: interrelating practice and challenges," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 22(5), pages 4289-4310, June.
- Beth A. Bechky, 2006. "Gaffers, Gofers, and Grips: Role-Based Coordination in Temporary Organizations," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 17(1), pages 3-21, February.
- Dragos Vieru & Pierre-Emmanuel Arduin, 2016. "Sharing Knowledge in a Shared Services Center Context: An Explanatory Case Study of the Dialectics of Formal and Informal Practices," Post-Print hal-01458031, HAL.
- Mohajan, Haradhan, 2016. "Sharing of Tacit Knowledge in Organizations: A Review," MPRA Paper 82958, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Jun 2016.
- Anca Metiu, 2006. "Owning the Code: Status Closure in Distributed Groups," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 17(4), pages 418-435, August.
- Brian BARNARD & Derrick HERBST, 2019. "Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Creativity: The Creative Process of Entrepreneurs and Innovators," Expert Journal of Business and Management, Sprint Investify, vol. 7(1), pages 107-146.
- Ryan W. Quinn & Monica C. Worline, 2008. "Enabling Courageous Collective Action: Conversations from United Airlines Flight 93," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 19(4), pages 497-516, August.
- Clint Chadwick & Adina Dabu, 2009. "Human Resources, Human Resource Management, and the Competitive Advantage of Firms: Toward a More Comprehensive Model of Causal Linkages," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 20(1), pages 253-272, February.
- Joeri Naus & Hilje M van der Horst, 2017. "Accomplishing information and change in a smart grid pilot: Linking domestic practices with policy interventions," Environment and Planning C, , vol. 35(3), pages 379-396, May.
- Paola Perez-Aleman, 2011. "Collective Learning in Global Diffusion: Spreading Quality Standards in a Developing Country Cluster," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 22(1), pages 173-189, February.
- Anne Kokkonen & Pauli Alin, 2015. "Practice-based learning in construction projects: a literature review," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(7), pages 513-530, July.
- Irina I. Krasnopolskaya, 2014. "Corporate Volunteering And Its Influence On Employee Civil Engagement In Russia," HSE Working papers WP BRP 39/SOC/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Luciana D’Adderio, 2014. "The Replication Dilemma Unravelled: How Organizations Enact Multiple Goals in Routine Transfer," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 25(5), pages 1325-1350, October.
- Liubertė Irina, 2019. "On Social Knowledge and Its Empirical Investigation in Contemporary Organisations," Management of Organizations: Systematic Research, Sciendo, vol. 81(1), pages 21-37, June.
- Salo, Ahti A., 1995. "Interactive decision aiding for group decision support," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 84(1), pages 134-149, July.
- Gretchen Spreitzer & Kathleen Sutcliffe & Jane Dutton & Scott Sonenshein & Adam M. Grant, 2005. "A Socially Embedded Model of Thriving at Work," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 16(5), pages 537-549, October.
- Metz, Ashley & Hartley, Paul, 2020. "Scenario development as valuation: Opportunities for reflexivity," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 155(C).
- Xiaoming He & Yaqun Yi & Zelong Wei, 2019. "New product development capabilities in China: the moderating role of TMT cooperative behavior," Asian Business & Management, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 18(2), pages 73-97, April.
More about this item
KeywordsCollaborative design; Creativity; Evaluation; Innovation; Cluster;
All these keywords.
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-INO-2018-01-29 (Innovation)
- NEP-PPM-2018-01-29 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
- NEP-SBM-2018-01-29 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-01577761. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: CCSD (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.