R&D and Innovation across Global Value Chains: Insights for EU Territorial Innovation Policy
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bianchini, Stefano & Llerena, Patrick & Martino, Roberto, 2019.
"The impact of R&D subsidies under different institutional frameworks,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 65-78.
- Stefano Bianchini & Patrick Llerena & Roberto Martino, 2019. "The impact of R&D subsidies under different institutional frameworks," Post-Print hal-02309586, HAL.
- Zoltan Csefalvay, 2019. "What are the policy options? A systematic review of policy responses to the impacts of robotisation and automation on the labour market," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2019-02, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Mafini Dosso & Lesley Potters & Alexander Tübke, 2019. "Distribution of Industrial Research & Innovation Activities: An Application of Technology Readiness Levels," JRC Working Papers JRC115449, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
More about this item
KeywordsR&D; Innovation Policy; Industrial Policy; Innovation.;
All these keywords.
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CSE-2018-01-29 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-EUR-2018-01-29 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-INO-2018-01-29 (Innovation)
- NEP-INT-2018-01-29 (International Trade)
- NEP-SBM-2018-01-29 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-URE-2018-01-29 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipt:iptwpa:jrc107930. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ipjrces.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Publication Officer (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ipjrces.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.