Feedback-Seeking Behavior as a Self-Regulation Strategy for Creative Performance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- K. E. M. De Stobbeleir & S. J. Ashford & D. Buyens, 2008.
"The Feedback-Seeker in his Social Labyrinth: The mediating role of goals and cooperative norms in linking empowering leadership to feedback-seeking behavior,"
Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium
08/534, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- De Stobbeleir, K. & Buyens, D., 2008. "The feedback-seeker in his social labyrinth: the mediating role of goals and cooperative norms in linking empowering leadership to feedback-seeking behavior," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2008-13, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hicham Ezzat & Pascal Le Masson & Benoit Weil, 2017. "Extending lab results to advices for leadership facilitating creativity in organizations," Post-Print hal-01674313, HAL.
- Hicham Ezzat & Pascal Le Masson & Benoit Weil, 2017. "Leading in the Unknown with Imperfect Knowledge: Situational Creative Leadership Strategies for Ideation Management," Post-Print halshs-01501808, HAL.
- Hicham Ezzat & Marine Agogué & Mathieu Cassotti & Pascal Le Masson & Benoit Weil, 2016. "Leadership-driven Ideation: The Cognitive Effects of Directive Feedbacks on Creativity," Post-Print halshs-01298791, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsSELF-REGULATION; FEEDBACK-SEEKING BEHAVIOR; EMPLOYEE CREATIVITY; COGNITIVE STYLE; PERCEIVED ORGANIZATIONAL SUPPORT FOR CREATIVITY;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-09-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2008-09-29 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-CSE-2008-09-29 (Economics of Strategic Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rug:rugwps:08/533. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nathalie Verhaeghe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ferugbe.html .