Extending lab results to advices for leadership facilitating creativity in organizations
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- J Christiansen & J Birkinshaw & Pascal Le Masson & S. Mäkinen, 2017. "Experiments in an Organisational Context," Post-Print hal-01674311, HAL.
- Marine Agogué & Mathieu Cassotti & Sophie Hooge & Béatrice Parguel, 2015. "Nudging creativity: The effect of priming on individual ideation," Post-Print hal-01412303, HAL.
- Anaëlle Camarda & Hicham Ezzat & Mathieu Cassotti & Marine Agogué & Benoit Weil & Pascal Le Masson, 2017. "The role of Expertise in Design Fixation: Managerial Implications for Creative Leadership," Post-Print halshs-01626164, HAL.
- K. E. M. De Stobbeleir & S. J. Ashford & D. Buyens, 2008. "Feedback-Seeking Behavior as a Self-Regulation Strategy for Creative Performance," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 08/533, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Marine Agogué & Mathieu Cassotti & Sophie Hooge & Béatrice Parguel, 2015. "Nudging creativity: The effect of priming on individual ideation," Post-Print hal-01412411, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mario Le Glatin & Pascal Le Masson & Benoit Weil, 2018. "Can organisational ambidexterity kill innovation? A case for non-expected utility decision making," Post-Print hal-01808566, HAL.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Hicham Ezzat & Pascal Le Masson & Benoit Weil, 2017. "Leading in the Unknown with Imperfect Knowledge: Situational Creative Leadership Strategies for Ideation Management," Post-Print halshs-01501808, HAL.
- Hicham Ezzat & Anaëlle Camarda & Mathieu Cassotti & Marine Agogué & Olivier Houdé & Benoît Weil & Pascal Le Masson, 2017. "How minimal executive feedback influences creative idea generation," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 12(6), pages 1-10, June.
- Hicham Ezzat & Marine Agogué & Mathieu Cassotti & Pascal Le Masson & Benoit Weil, 2016. "Leadership-driven Ideation: The Cognitive Effects of Directive Feedbacks on Creativity," Post-Print halshs-01298791, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordsorganization; laboratory; leadership; creativity; fixation;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-01674313. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: CCSD (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.