Zero is the only acceptable leakage rate for geologically stored CO2: an editorial comment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Minh Ha-Duong & Ana Sofia Campos & Alain Nadai, 2007.
"A survey on the public perception of CCS in France,"
CIRED Working Papers
- Minh Ha-Duong & Ana Sofia Campos & Alain Nadai, 2009. "A survey on the public perception of CCS in France," Post-Print halshs-00200894, HAL.
- Minh Ha-Duong & Alain Nadai & Ana Sofia Campos, 2013. "A survey on the public perception of CCS in France," Post-Print hal-00784025, HAL.
- Bob van der Zwaan & Reyer Gerlagh, 2008. "The Economics of Geological CO2 Storage and Leakage," Working Papers 2008.10, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Minh Ha-Duong & David Keith, 2003. "Carbon storage: the economic efficiency of storing CO2 in leaky reservoirs," Post-Print halshs-00003927, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nduagu, Experience & Romão, Inês & Fagerlund, Johan & Zevenhoven, Ron, 2013. "Performance assessment of producing Mg(OH)2 for CO2 mineral sequestration," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 116-126.
- Minh Ha-Duong & Rodica Loisel, 2011. "Actuarial risk assessment of expected fatalities attributable to carbon capture and storage in 2050," Post-Print halshs-00487175, HAL.
- John Michael Humphries Choptiany & Ron Pelot & Kate Sherren, 2014. "An Interdisciplinary Perspective on Carbon Capture and Storage Assessment Methods," Journal of Industrial Ecology, Yale University, vol. 18(3), pages 445-458, May.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-00348128. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.