An economic and environmental assessment of carbon capture and storage (CCS) power plants: a case study for the City of Kiel
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Lindner, Sören & Peterson, Sonja & Windhorst, Wilhelm, 2009. "An economic and environmental assessment of carbon capture and storage (CCS) power plants - A case study for the city of Kiel," Kiel Working Papers 1527, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
References listed on IDEAS
- Praetorius, Barbara & Schumacher, Katja, 2009.
"Greenhouse gas mitigation in a carbon constrained world: The role of carbon capture and storage,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 5081-5093, December.
- Barbara Praetorius & Katja Schumacher, 2008. "Greenhouse Gas Mitigation in a Carbon Constrained World: The Role of Carbon Capture and Storage," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 820, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- McDonald, Alan & Schrattenholzer, Leo, 2001. "Learning rates for energy technologies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 255-261, March.
- Bob van der Zwaan & Reyer Gerlagh, 2008.
"The Economics of Geological CO2 Storage and Leakage,"
2008.10, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- van der Zwaan, B. & Gerlagh, R., 2009. "Economics of geological CO2 storage and leakage," Other publications TiSEM cee3746c-8c8f-4c8d-8046-5, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- van der Zwaan, Bob & Gerlagh, Reyer, 2008. "The Economics of Geological CO2 Storage and Leakage," Climate Change Modelling and Policy Working Papers 6372, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Klaus S. Lackner & Jeffrey D. Sachs, 2005. "A Robust Strategy for Sustainable Energy," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 36(2), pages 215-284.
More about this item
Keywordscoal-fired power plants; carbon capture and storage (CCS); cash flow analysis; life cycle analysis;
- Q49 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Other
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
- Q59 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jenpmg:v:53:y:2010:i:8:p:1069-1088. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CJEP20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.