Carbon storage: the economic efficiency of storing CO2 in leaky reservoirs
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Niko Jaakkola, 2013. "Monopolistic Sequestration of European Carbon Emissions," OxCarre Working Papers 098, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Minh Ha-Duong & Rodica Loisel, 2011. "Actuarial risk assessment of expected fatalities attributable to carbon capture and storage in 2050," Post-Print halshs-00487175, HAL.
- Narita, Daiju, 2008. "The use of CCS in global carbon management: simulation with the DICE model," Kiel Working Papers 1440, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Laurent Gilotte & Valentina Bosetti, 2006. "Carbon capture and sequestration: how much does this uncertain option affect near-term policy choices?," Working Papers halshs-00007298, HAL.
- Sven Bode & Martina Jung, 2006. "Carbon dioxide capture and storage—liability for non-permanence under the UNFCCC," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 6(2), pages 173-186, June.
- Valentina Bosetti & Laurent Gilotte, 2005.
"Carbon Capture and Sequestration: How Much Does this Uncertain Option Affect Near-Term Policy Choices?,"
2005.86, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Laurent Gilotte & Valentina Bosetti, 2006. "Carbon capture and sequestration: how much does this uncertain option affect near-term policy choices?," CIRED Working Papers halshs-00007298, HAL.
- Ghorbani, Afshin & Rahimpour, Hamid Reza & Ghasemi, Younes & Zoughi, Somayeh & Rahimpour, Mohammad Reza, 2014. "A Review of Carbon Capture and Sequestration in Iran: Microalgal Biofixation Potential in Iran," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 73-100.
- Steinkraus, Arne, 2015. "Coal and Gas - From Cradle to Grave with Carbon Capture and Storage," Economics Department Working Paper Series 14, Technische Universität Braunschweig, Economics Department.
- Rehdanz, Katrin & Tol, Richard S.J. & Wetzel, Patrick, 2006.
"Ocean carbon sinks and international climate policy,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(18), pages 3516-3526, December.
- Katrin Rehdanz & Richard S.J. Tol & Patrick Wetzel, 2005. "Ocean Carbon Sinks And International Climate Policy," Working Papers FNU-60, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Feb 2005.
- Bandza, Alexander J. & Vajjhala, Shalini P., 2010. "Long-Term Risks and Short-Term Regulations: Modeling the Transition from Enhanced Oil Recovery to Geologic Carbon Sequestration," Discussion Papers dp-08-29-rev, Resources For the Future.
- Narita, Daiju & Klepper, Gernot, 2015. "Economic incentives for carbon dioxide storage under uncertainty: A real options analysis," Kiel Working Papers 2002, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Duan, Hong-Bo & Fan, Ying & Zhu, Lei, 2013. "What’s the most cost-effective policy of CO2 targeted reduction: An application of aggregated economic technological model with CCS?," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 866-875.
- Teng, Fei & Tondeur, Daniel, 2007. "Efficiency of Carbon storage with leakage: Physical and economical approaches," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 540-548.
- Vajjhala, Shalini & Gode, Jenny & Torvanger, Asbjørn, 2007. "An International Regulatory Framework for Risk Governance of Carbon Capture and Storage," Discussion Papers dp-07-13-rev, Resources For the Future.
- Minh Ha-Duong & Rodica Loisel, 2009. "Zero is the only acceptable leakage rate for geologically stored CO2: an editorial comment," Post-Print hal-00348128, HAL.
- Bob van der Zwaan & Koen Smekens, 2004. "Environmental Externalities of Geological Carbon Sequestration Effects on Energy Scenarios," Working Papers 2004.58, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
More about this item
Keywordsclimate change; energy policy; carbon storage; carbon sequestration; leakage; séquestration du carbone; changement climatique; politique énergétique; stockage du carbone;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-05-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2005-05-14 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2005-05-14 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00003927. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.