Tolls Versus Mobility Permits: A Comparative Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hideo Konishi, 2004.
"Uniqueness of User Equilibrium in Transportation Networks with Heterogeneous Commuters,"
INFORMS, vol. 38(3), pages 315-330, August.
- Hideo Konishi, 2001. "Uniqueness of User Equilibrium in Transportation Networks with Heterogeneous Commuters," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 494, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 14 Nov 2002.
- Martin L. Weitzman, 1974. "Prices vs. Quantities," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 41(4), pages 477-491.
- Carlos F. Daganzo, 1983. "Stochastic Network Equilibrium with Multiple Vehicle Types and Asymmetric, Indefinite Link Cost Jacobians," Transportation Science, INFORMS, vol. 17(3), pages 282-300, August.
- De Borger, Bruno & Proost, Stef, 2012.
"A political economy model of road pricing,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 71(1), pages 79-92.
- Bruno DE BORGER & Stef PROOST, 2010. "A political economy model of road pricing," Working Papers Department of Economics ces10.20, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- DE BORGER, Bruno & PROOST, Stef, 2010. "A political economy model of road pricing," Working Papers 2010014, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Fan, Wenbo & Jiang, Xinguo, 2013. "Tradable mobility permits in roadway capacity allocation: Review and appraisal," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 132-142.
- Parry, Ian W H & Bento, Antonio, 2001.
" Revenue Recycling and the Welfare Effects of Road Pricing,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 103(4), pages 645-671, December.
- Parry, Ian W.H. & Bento, Antonio Miguel R., 1999. "Revenue recycling and the welfare effects of road pricing," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2253, The World Bank.
- Parry, Ian & Bento, Antonio, 1999. "Revenue Recycling and the Welfare Effects of Road Pricing," Discussion Papers dp-99-45, Resources For the Future.
- E Verhoef & P Nijkamp & P Rietveld, 1997.
"Tradeable permits: their potential in the regulation of road transport externalities,"
Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 24(4), pages 527-548, July.
- E Verhoef & P Nijkamp & P Rietveld, 1997. "Tradeable Permits: Their Potential in the Regulation of Road Transport Externalities," Environment and Planning B, , vol. 24(4), pages 527-548, August.
- Robin Lindsey, 2004. "Existence, Uniqueness, and Trip Cost Function Properties of User Equilibrium in the Bottleneck Model with Multiple User Classes," Transportation Science, INFORMS, vol. 38(3), pages 293-314, August.
- Roberts, Marc J. & Spence, Michael, 1976. "Effluent charges and licenses under uncertainty," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(3-4), pages 193-208.
- Jean Jacques Laffont, 1977. "More on Prices vs. Quantities," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 44(1), pages 177-182.
More about this item
KeywordsSocial Welfare; Mixed Logit; Tolls; Mobility Permits; Equity; Stochastic Demand;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-06-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2017-06-18 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-DCM-2017-06-18 (Discrete Choice Models)
- NEP-REG-2017-06-18 (Regulation)
- NEP-SEA-2017-06-18 (South East Asia)
- NEP-TRE-2017-06-18 (Transport Economics)
- NEP-URE-2017-06-18 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:cesptp:hal-01397582. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.