Report NEP-SEA-2017-06-18This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Majeed, Ayesha & Masih, Mansur, 2016. "A study of long- run theoretical relationship between ASEAN stock market indices and developed stock market indices of US and Japan," MPRA Paper 79724, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nguyen Quan & Makoto Kakinaka & Koji Kotani, 2017. "How does urbanization affect energy and CO2 emission intensities in Vietnam? Evidence from province-level data," Working Papers SDES-2017-8, Kochi University of Technology, School of Economics and Management, revised Jun 2017.
- Harisman, Kundang & Birnadi, Suryaman, 2017.
"Pengembangan Agribisnis Komoditas Kedelai Sebagai Proposal Komoditas Unggulan
[Agribusiness Development of Soybean Commodity As a Leading Commodity Proposal]," MPRA Paper 79657, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2017.
- International Monetary Fund, 2017. "Multi-Country Report; Ensuring Financial Stability in Countries with Islamic Banking-Case Studies-Press Release; Staff Report," IMF Staff Country Reports 17/145, International Monetary Fund.
- Dang, Thang, 2017. "The Causal Effect of Retirement on Health Services Utilization: Evidence from Urban Vietnam," MPRA Paper 79693, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- International Monetary Fund, 2017. "Thailand; 2017 Article IV Consultation-Press Release; Staff Report; and Statement by the Executive Director for Thailand," IMF Staff Country Reports 17/136, International Monetary Fund.
- International Monetary Fund, 2017. "Thailand; Selected Issues," IMF Staff Country Reports 17/137, International Monetary Fund.
- Schnabl, Gunther, 2017. "Monetary policy and wandering overinvestment cycles in East Asia and Europe," Working Papers 148, University of Leipzig, Faculty of Economics and Management Science.
- James Cust & Torfinn Harding & Pierre-Louis Vezina, 2017. "Dutch Disease Resistance: Evidence from Indonesian Firms," OxCarre Working Papers 192, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Nababan, Tongam Sihol, 2017. "The Effects of Number of Industrial Enterprises, Value of Input, Value of Output, And Regional Minimum Wage on Labor Demand in Indonesia : An Empirical Study on Micro Industrial Enterprises," MPRA Paper 79680, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- André De Palma & Stef Proost & Ravi Seshadri & Moshe Ben-Akiva, 2016. "Tolls Versus Mobility Permits: A Comparative Analysis," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01397582, HAL.
- Jiranyakul, Komain, 2017. "Estimating the Threshold Level of Inflation for Thailand," MPRA Paper 79661, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Louis-Pierre Arguin & Nien-Lin Liu & Tai-Ho Wang, 2017. "Most-likely-path in Asian option pricing under local volatility models," Papers 1706.02408, arXiv.org.
- Albert, Jose Ramon G. & Asis, Ronina D. & Vizmanos, Jana Flor V., 2017. "National Accounts and Household Survey Estimates of Household Expenditures: Why Do They Differ and Why Should We Be Concerned?," Discussion Papers DP 2017-20, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- International Monetary Fund, 2017. "Samoa; 2017 Article IV Consultation-Press Release; Staff Report; and Statement by the Executive Director for Samoa," IMF Staff Country Reports 17/112, International Monetary Fund.
- Relativo, Jona Princess & Sumayang, Mildred & Diasana, Sarah Jean & Murcia, John Vianne, 2016. "Capital Investment Decisions of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises: The Case of Digos City," MPRA Paper 79574, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 07 Jun 2017.