Evaluating National Football League Draft Choices: The Passing Game
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Boulier, Bryan L. & Stekler, H.O. & Coburn, Jason & Rankins, Timothy, 2010. "Evaluating National Football League draft choices: The passing game," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 589-605, July.
References listed on IDEAS
- Scott E. Atkinson & Linda R. Stanley & John Tschirhart, 1988. "Revenue Sharing as an Incentive in an Agency Problem: An example from the National Football League," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 19(1), pages 27-43, Spring.
- Gramm, Cynthia L & Schnell, John F, 1994. "Difficult Choices: Crossing the Picket Line during the 1987 National Football League Strike," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 12(1), pages 41-73, January.
- Mario Cleves & William W. Gould & Roberto G. Gutierrez & Yulia Marchenko, 2010. "An Introduction to Survival Analysis Using Stata," Stata Press books, StataCorp LP, edition 3, number saus3, December.
- Wallace Hendricks & Lawrence DeBrock & Roger Koenker, 2003. "Uncertainty, Hiring, and Subsequent Performance: The NFL Draft," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 21(4), pages 857-886, October.
- Stephen J. Spurr, 2000. "The Baseball Draft," Journal of Sports Economics, , vol. 1(1), pages 66-85, February.
- Michael Conlin, 2002. "Reputation in Bargaining: National Football League Contract Negotiations," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 40(2), pages 241-259, April.
- Cade Massey & Richard Thaler, 2005. "Overconfidence vs. Market Efficiency in the National Football League," NBER Working Papers 11270, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dennis Coates & Babatunde Oguntimein, 2010.
"The Length and Success of NBA Careers: Does College Production Predict Professional Outcomes?,"
International Journal of Sport Finance,
Fitness Information Technology, vol. 5(1), pages 4-26, February.
- Dennis Coates & Babatunde Oguntimein, 2008. "The Length and Success of NBA Careers: Does College Production Predict Professional Outcomes?," Working Papers 0806, International Association of Sports Economists;North American Association of Sports Economists.
- Böheim, René & Lackner, Mario, 2012.
"Returns to education in professional football,"
Elsevier, vol. 114(3), pages 326-328.
- René Böheim & Mario Lackner, 2011. "Returns to Education in Professional Football," Economics working papers 2011-02, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Böheim, René & Lackner, Mario, 2011. "Returns to Education in Professional Football," IZA Discussion Papers 5665, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
Keywordssports forecasts; personnel forecasts; National Football League; sports economics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gwc:wpaper:2009-003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tara M. Sinclair). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/degwuus.html .