Firm-specific determinants and outcomes of initial public offerings in Thailand, 2001â2007
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Feb 2010|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: (07) 3875-5364
Fax: (07) 3875-7750
Web page: http://www.griffith.edu.au/business-commerce/griffith-business-school/departments/department-accounting-finance-economics
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Myers, Stewart C. & Majluf, Nicholas S., 1984. "Corporate financing and investment decisions when firms have information that investors do not have," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 187-221, June.
- Hayne E. Leland and David H. Pyle., 1976.
"Informational Asymmetries, Financial Structure, and Financial Intermediation,"
Research Program in Finance Working Papers
41, University of California at Berkeley.
- Leland, Hayne E & Pyle, David H, 1977. "Informational Asymmetries, Financial Structure, and Financial Intermediation," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 32(2), pages 371-87, May.
- Campbell, Tim S., 1979. "Optimal Investment Financing Decisions and the Value of Confidentiality," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 14(05), pages 913-924, December.
- Allen, Franklin & Gale, Douglas, 1998.
"Diversity of Opinion and Financing of New Technologies,"
98-29, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Allen, Franklin & Gale, Douglas, 1999. "Diversity of Opinion and Financing of New Technologies," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 8(1-2), pages 68-89, January.
- Franklin Allen & Douglas Gale, 1999. "Diversity of Opinion and Financing of New Technologies," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 98-30, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Lubos Pastor & Lucian Taylor & Pietro Veronesi, 2006.
"Entrepreneurial Learning, the IPO Decision, and the Post-IPO Drop in Firm Profitability,"
NBER Working Papers
12792, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- &Lubos Pástor & Lucian A. Taylor & Pietro Veronesi, 2009. "Entrepreneurial Learning, the IPO Decision, and the Post-IPO Drop in Firm Profitability," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 22(8), pages 3005-3046, August.
- Pástor, Luboš & Taylor, Lucian & Veronesi, Pietro, 2007. "Entrepreneurial Learning, the IPO Decision, and the Post-IPO Drop in Firm Profitability," CEPR Discussion Papers 6061, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Thomas Chemmanur & Shan He & Debarshi Nandy, 2008.
"The Going Public Decision and the Product Market,"
08-20, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Patrick Bolton & Ernst-Ludwig von Thadden, 1998.
"Blocks, Liquidity, and Corporate Control,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 53(1), pages 1-25, 02.
- Patrick BOLTON & Ernst-Ludwig VON THADDEN, 1996. "Blocks, Liquidity, and Corporate Control," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 9619, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Bolton, P. & von Thadden, E.L., 1996. "Blocks, liquidity and corporate control," Discussion Paper 1996-80, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Marc Goergen & Arif Khurshed & Ram Mudambi, 2006. "The Strategy of Going Public: How UK Firms Choose Their Listing Contracts," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(1-2), pages 79-101.
- Chemmanur, Thomas J & Fulghieri, Paolo, 1999. "A Theory of the Going-Public Decision," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 12(2), pages 249-79.
- Holmström, Bengt & Tirole, Jean, 1994.
"Financial Intermediation, Loanable Funds and the Real Sector,"
IDEI Working Papers
40, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Holmstrom, Bengt & Tirole, Jean, 1997. "Financial Intermediation, Loanable Funds, and the Real Sector," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 112(3), pages 663-91, August.
- Bengt Holmstrom & Jean Tirole, 1994. "Financial Intermediation, Loanable Funds and the Real Sector," Working papers 95-1, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Lubos Pastor & Pietro Veronesi, 2002.
"Stock Valuation and Learning about Profitability,"
NBER Working Papers
8991, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Degeorge, Francois & Zeckhauser, Richard, 1993. " The Reverse LBO Decision and Firm Performance: Theory and Evidence," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 48(4), pages 1323-48, September.
- Singh, Ajit, 1994.
"Corporate financial patterns in industrialising economies: a comparative international study,"
54936, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Singh, A., 1995. "Corporate Financial Patterns in Industrializing Economies. A Coparative International Study," Papers 2, World Bank - International Finance Corporation.
- Mikkelson, Wayne H. & Partch, M. Megan & Shah, Kshitij, 1997. "Ownership and operating performance of companies that go public," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 281-307, June.
- Jenkinson, Tim & Ljungqvist, Alexander, 2001. "Going Public: The Theory and Evidence on How Companies Raise Equity Finance," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, edition 2, number 9780198295990, March.
- Stoughton, Neal M. & Zechner, Josef, 1998. "IPO-mechanisms, monitoring and ownership structure," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 45-77, July.
- Jay R. Ritter, 2003. "Differences between European and American IPO Markets," European Financial Management, European Financial Management Association, vol. 9(4), pages 421-434.
- Huyghebaert, Nancy & Van Hulle, Cynthia, 2006. "Structuring the IPO: Empirical evidence on the portions of primary and secondary shares," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 296-320, January.
- Holmstrom, Bengt & Tirole, Jean, 1993. "Market Liquidity and Performance Monitoring," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 101(4), pages 678-709, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gri:fpaper:finance:201002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dr. Alexandr Akimov)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.