Dynamic Lifecycle Strategies for Target Date Retirement Funds
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Feb 2009|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Nathan, Brisbane, Queensland, 4111|
Phone: (07) 3875-5364
Fax: (07) 3875-7750
Web page: http://www.griffith.edu.au/business-commerce/griffith-business-school/departments/department-accounting-finance-economics
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Cairns, Andrew J.G. & Blake, David & Dowd, Kevin, 2006.
"Stochastic lifestyling: Optimal dynamic asset allocation for defined contribution pension plans,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 843-877, May.
- Andrew J. G. Cairns & David Blake & Kevin Dowd, 2004. "Stochastic lifestyling: optimal dynamic asset allocation for defined contribution pension plans," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 24831, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Moshe Leshno & Haim Levy, 2002. "Preferred by "All" and Preferred by "Most" Decision Makers: Almost Stochastic Dominance," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 48(8), pages 1074-1085, August.
- Blake, David & Cairns, Andrew J. G. & Dowd, Kevin, 2001. "Pensionmetrics: stochastic pension plan design and value-at-risk during the accumulation phase," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 187-215, October.
- Poterba, James M. & Summers, Lawrence H., 1988. "Mean reversion in stock prices : Evidence and Implications," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 27-59, October.
- James M. Poterba & Lawrence H. Summers, 1987. "Mean Reversion in Stock Prices: Evidence and Implications," NBER Working Papers 2343, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.