Dynamic Lifecycle Strategies for Target Date Retirement Funds
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cairns, Andrew J.G. & Blake, David & Dowd, Kevin, 2006.
"Stochastic lifestyling: Optimal dynamic asset allocation for defined contribution pension plans,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 843-877, May.
- Cairns, Andrew J. G. & Blake, David & Dowd, Kevin, 2004. "Stochastic lifestyling: optimal dynamic asset allocation for defined contribution pension plans," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 24831, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Moshe Leshno & Haim Levy, 2002. "Preferred by "All" and Preferred by "Most" Decision Makers: Almost Stochastic Dominance," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 48(8), pages 1074-1085, August.
- Blake, David & Cairns, Andrew J. G. & Dowd, Kevin, 2001. "Pensionmetrics: stochastic pension plan design and value-at-risk during the accumulation phase," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 187-215, October.
- Poterba, James M. & Summers, Lawrence H., 1988.
"Mean reversion in stock prices : Evidence and Implications,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 27-59, October.
- James M. Poterba & Lawrence H. Summers, 1987. "Mean Reversion in Stock Prices: Evidence and Implications," NBER Working Papers 2343, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gregorio Impavido & Esperanza Lasagabaster & Manuel Garcia-Huitron, 2010.
"New Policies for Mandatory Defined Contribution Pensions : Industrial Organization Models and Investment Products,"
World Bank Publications,
The World Bank, number 2462, September.
- Manuel García-Huitrón & Gregorio Impavido & Esperanza Lasagabaster, 2010. "New Policies for Mandatory Defined Contribution Pensions: Industrial Organization Models and Investment Products," IDB Publications (Books), Inter-American Development Bank, number 60278, February.
- Andrew Clare & James Seaton & Peter N. Smith & Stephen Thomas, 2017. "Decumulation, Sequencing Risk and the Safe Withdrawal Rate: Why the 4% Withdrawal Rule leaves Money on the Table," Discussion Papers 17/06, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Wei-Ting Pan, 2016. "The Impact of Mandatory Savings on Life Cycle Consumption and Portfolio Choice," PhD Thesis, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney, number 32, january-d.
- Catherine Donnelly & Russell Gerrard & Montserrat Guillén & Jens Perch Nielsen, 2015. "Less is more: increasing retirement gains by using an upside terminal wealth constraint," Working Papers 2015-02, Universitat de Barcelona, UB Riskcenter.
- repec:idb:idbbks:365 is not listed on IDEAS
- Leung, Andrew P., 2011. "Reactive investment strategies," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 89-99, July.
- Catherine Donnelly & Montserrat Guillén & Jens Perch Nielsen, 2015. "On the practical implementation of retirement gains by using an upside and a downside terminal wealth constraint," Working Papers 2015-07, Universitat de Barcelona, UB Riskcenter.
More about this item
KeywordsLifecycle funds; Target date investing;
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- G23 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Non-bank Financial Institutions; Financial Instruments; Institutional Investors
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gri:fpaper:finance:200902. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dr. Alexandr Akimov). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/segriau.html .