Dynamic Lifecycle Strategies for Target Date Retirement Funds
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cairns, Andrew J.G. & Blake, David & Dowd, Kevin, 2006.
"Stochastic lifestyling: Optimal dynamic asset allocation for defined contribution pension plans,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 843-877, May.
- Cairns, Andrew J. G. & Blake, David & Dowd, Kevin, 2004. "Stochastic lifestyling: optimal dynamic asset allocation for defined contribution pension plans," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 24831, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Moshe Leshno & Haim Levy, 2002. "Preferred by "All" and Preferred by "Most" Decision Makers: Almost Stochastic Dominance," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 48(8), pages 1074-1085, August.
- Blake, David & Cairns, Andrew J. G. & Dowd, Kevin, 2001. "Pensionmetrics: stochastic pension plan design and value-at-risk during the accumulation phase," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 187-215, October.
- Poterba, James M. & Summers, Lawrence H., 1988.
"Mean reversion in stock prices : Evidence and Implications,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 27-59, October.
- James M. Poterba & Lawrence H. Summers, 1987. "Mean Reversion in Stock Prices: Evidence and Implications," NBER Working Papers 2343, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:taf:uaajxx:v:4:y:2000:i:2:p:1-19 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:idb:idbbks:365 is not listed on IDEAS
- Leung, Andrew P., 2011. "Reactive investment strategies," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 89-99, July.
- Gregorio Impavido & Esperanza Lasagabaster & Manuel Garcia-Huitron, 2010.
"New Policies for Mandatory Defined Contribution Pensions : Industrial Organization Models and Investment Products,"
World Bank Publications,
The World Bank, number 2462, September.
- Manuel García-Huitrón & Gregorio Impavido & Esperanza Lasagabaster, 2010. "New Policies for Mandatory Defined Contribution Pensions: Industrial Organization Models and Investment Products," IDB Publications (Books), Inter-American Development Bank, number 60278, February.
- repec:idb:brikps:365 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andrew Clare & James Seaton & Peter N. Smith & Stephen Thomas, 2017. "Decumulation, Sequencing Risk and the Safe Withdrawal Rate: Why the 4% Withdrawal Rule leaves Money on the Table," Discussion Papers 17/06, Department of Economics, University of York.
- repec:gam:jjrfmx:v:12:y:2019:i:2:p:70-:d:225342 is not listed on IDEAS
- Catherine Donnelly & Montserrat Guillén & Jens Perch Nielsen, 2015. "On the practical implementation of retirement gains by using an upside and a downside terminal wealth constraint," Working Papers 2015-07, Universitat de Barcelona, UB Riskcenter.
- Wei-Ting Pan, 2016. "The Impact of Mandatory Savings on Life Cycle Consumption and Portfolio Choice," PhD Thesis, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney, number 32, July-Dece.
- Catherine Donnelly & Russell Gerrard & Montserrat Guillén & Jens Perch Nielsen, 2015. "Less is more: increasing retirement gains by using an upside terminal wealth constraint," Working Papers 2015-02, Universitat de Barcelona, UB Riskcenter.
More about this item
KeywordsLifecycle funds; Target date investing;
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- G23 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Non-bank Financial Institutions; Financial Instruments; Institutional Investors
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gri:fpaper:finance:200902. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dr. Alexandr Akimov). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/segriau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.