On the practical implementation of retirement gains by using an upside and a downside terminal wealth constraint
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Beshears, John & Choi, James J. & Laibson, David & Madrian, Brigitte C. & Zeldes, Stephen P., 2014.
"What makes annuitization more appealing?,"
Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 116(C), pages 2-16.
- John Beshears & James Choi & David Laibson & Brigitte C. Madrian & Stephen P. Zeldes, 2012. "What Makes Annuitization More Appealing?," NBER Chapters, in: Retirement Benefits for State and Local Employees: Designing Pension Plans for the Twenty-First Century, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Beshears & James J. Choi & David Laibson & Brigitte C. Madrian & Stephen P. Zeldes, 2012. "What Makes Annuitization More Appealing?," NBER Working Papers 18575, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Beshears, John Leonard & Choi, James J. & Laibson, David I. & Madrian, Brigitte & Zeldes, Stephen P., 2014. "What Makes Annuitization More Appealing?," Scholarly Articles 13382511, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Michael E. Drew & Anup Basu & Alistair Byrnes, 2009. "Dynamic Lifecycle Strategies for Target Date Retirement Funds," Discussion Papers in Finance finance:200902, Griffith University, Department of Accounting, Finance and Economics.
- Basak, Suleyman, 1995. "A General Equilibrium Model of Portfolio Insurance," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 8(4), pages 1059-1090.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Manuela Alcañiz & Aïda Solé-Auró, 2018. "Ageing and health-related quality of life: evidence from Catalonia (Spain)," Working Papers 2018-01, Universitat de Barcelona, UB Riskcenter.
More about this item
Keywordsretirement; pension; smoothing; saving strategies; investment.;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2015-07-18 (Economics of Ageing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bak:wpaper:201507. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Montserrat Guillen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rskubes.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.