Michael Polanyi's Economics: A Strange Rapprochement
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Agnès Festré & Pierre Garrouste, 2015. "Michael Polanyi’s economics: A strange rapprochement," Working Papers hal-01216852, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsMichael Polanyi; Hayek; Keynes; spontaneous order; State intervention; liberalism; evolutionism;
- B25 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Historical; Institutional; Evolutionary; Austrian; Stockholm School
- B31 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought: Individuals - - - Individuals
- B41 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - Economic Methodology
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-10-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2015-10-17 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HME-2015-10-17 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-HPE-2015-10-17 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2015-10-17 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gre:wpaper:2015-36. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Patrice Bougette). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/credcfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .