Exploring health outcomes by stochastic multi-objective acceptability analysis: an application to Italian regions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Carinci, Fabrizio & Caracci, Gianni & Di Stanislao, Francesco & Moirano, Fulvio, 2012. "Performance measurement in response to the Tallinn Charter: Experiences from the decentralized Italian framework," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 108(1), pages 60-66.
- Cappellaro, Giulia & Fattore, Giovanni & Torbica, Aleksandra, 2009. "Funding health technologies in decentralized systems: A comparison between Italy and Spain," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 92(2-3), pages 313-321, October.
- Paolo Liberati, 2015.
"The World Distribution of Income And Its Inequality, 1970–2009,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 61(2), pages 248-273, June.
- Paolo Liberati, 2012. "The world distribution of income and its inequality, 1970 - 2009," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0163, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Tervonen, Tommi & Lahdelma, Risto, 2007. "Implementing stochastic multicriteria acceptability analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 178(2), pages 500-513, April.
- Iñaki Permanyer, 2011. "Assessing The Robustness Of Composite Indices Rankings," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 57(2), pages 306-326, June.
- Vincenzo Patrizii & Anna Pettini & Giuliano Resce, 2017. "The Cost of Well-Being," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 133(3), pages 985-1010, September.
- Yitzhaki, Shlomo & Lerman, Robert I, 1991. "Income Stratification and Income Inequality," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 37(3), pages 313-329, September.
- Floridi, Matteo & Pagni, Simone & Falorni, Simone & Luzzati, Tommaso, 2011. "An exercise in composite indicators construction: Assessing the sustainability of Italian regions," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(8), pages 1440-1447, June.
- Lahdelma, Risto & Hokkanen, Joonas & Salminen, Pekka, 1998. "SMAA - Stochastic multiobjective acceptability analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 106(1), pages 137-143, April.
- Francesco Porcelli, 2014.
"Electoral accountability and local government efficiency: quasi-experimental evidence from the Italian health care sector reforms,"
Economics of Governance,
Springer, vol. 15(3), pages 221-251, August.
- Francesco Porcelli, 2011. "Electoral Accountability and Local Government Efficiency: Quasi-Experimental Avidence From the Italian Health Care Sector Reforms," SERIES 0036, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza - Università degli Studi di Bari "Aldo Moro", revised Sep 2011.
- Deaton, Angus & Lubotsky, Darren, 2003.
"Mortality, inequality and race in American cities and states,"
Social Science & Medicine,
Elsevier, vol. 56(6), pages 1139-1153, March.
- Angus Deaton & Darren Lubotsky, 2001. "Mortality, Inequality and Race in American Cities and States," NBER Working Papers 8370, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Angus Deaton & Darren Lubotsky, 2002. "Mortality, inequality and race in American cities and states," Working Papers 263, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Center for Health and Wellbeing..
- Angus Deaton & Darren Lubotsky, 2002. "Mortality, inequality and race in American cities and states," Working Papers 204, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Research Program in Development Studies..
- Jeroen Klomp & Jakob Haan, 2010. "Measuring Health: A Multivariate Approach," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 96(3), pages 433-457, May.
- Yitzhaki, Shlomo, 1994. "Economic distance and overlapping of distributions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 147-159, March.
- Charles M. Tiebout, 1956. "A Pure Theory of Local Expenditures," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 64, pages 416-416.
- Chang, Virginia W. & Christakis, Nicholas A., 2005. "Income inequality and weight status in US metropolitan areas," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 83-96, July.
- Ferrè, Francesca & Cuccurullo, Corrado & Lega, Federico, 2012. "The challenge and the future of health care turnaround plans: Evidence from the Italian experience," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 106(1), pages 3-9.
- Laurens Cherchye & Willem Moesen & Nicky Rogge & Tom Puyenbroeck, 2007. "An Introduction to ‘Benefit of the Doubt’ Composite Indicators," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 82(1), pages 111-145, May.
- Ferrario, Caterina & Zanardi, Alberto, 2011. "Fiscal decentralization in the Italian NHS: What happens to interregional redistribution?," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 100(1), pages 71-80, April.
- Risto Lahdelma & Pekka Salminen, 2001. "SMAA-2: Stochastic Multicriteria Acceptability Analysis for Group Decision Making," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 49(3), pages 444-454, June.
- Raffaele Lagravinese & Paolo Liberati & Agnese Sacchi, 2016. "The growth and variability of local taxes: An application to the Italian regions," Working Papers. Collection B: Regional and sectoral economics 1601, Universidade de Vigo, GEN - Governance and Economics research Network.
- M. Saisana & A. Saltelli & S. Tarantola, 2005. "Uncertainty and sensitivity analysis techniques as tools for the quality assessment of composite indicators," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 168(2), pages 307-323.
- Vincenzo Patrizii & Giuliano Resce, 2015. "Public Sector Contribution To Competitiveness," Italian Economic Journal: A Continuation of Rivista Italiana degli Economisti and Giornale degli Economisti, Springer;Società Italiana degli Economisti (Italian Economic Association), vol. 1(3), pages 401-443, November.
- Tediosi, Fabrizio & Gabriele, Stefania & Longo, Francesco, 2009. "Governing decentralization in health care under tough budget constraint: What can we learn from the Italian experience?," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 90(2-3), pages 303-312, May.
- Emma Medin & Fanny Goude & Hans Olav Melberg & Fabrizio Tediosi & Eva Belicza & Mikko Peltola, 2015. "European Regional Differences in All‐Cause Mortality and Length of Stay for Patients with Hip Fracture," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24, pages 53-64, December.
- Greco, Salvatore & Ishizaka, Alessio & Matarazzo, Benedetto & Torrisi, Gianpiero, 2015. "Stochastic Multiattribute Acceptability Analysis: an application to the ranking of Italian regions," MPRA Paper 68508, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shi, Leiyu & Macinko, James & Starfield, Barbara & Politzer, Robert & Xu, Jiahong, 2005. "Primary care, race, and mortality in US states," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 65-75, July.
More about this item
KeywordsStochastic Multi-Objective Acceptability Analysis; Composite Indicators; Health; Spatial Inequality; ANOGI;
- H75 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Government: Health, Education, and Welfare
- I14 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health and Inequality
- C44 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Operations Research; Statistical Decision Theory
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-07-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-EUR-2017-07-30 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-GEO-2017-07-30 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-HEA-2017-07-30 (Health Economics)
- NEP-ORE-2017-07-30 (Operations Research)
- NEP-URE-2017-07-30 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gov:wpregi:1703. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Patricio Sanchez-Fernandez). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/geviges.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.