Report NEP-GEO-2017-07-30This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-GEO
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stef Proost & Jacques-Francois Thisse, 2017. "What Can Be Learned from Spatial Economics?," HSE Working papers WP BRP 167/EC/2017, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Kristy Buzard & Gerald A. Carlino & Jake Carr & Robert M. Hunt & Tony E. Smith, 2017. "The Agglomeration of American Research and Development Labs," Working Papers 17-18, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Sumit Agarwal & J. Bradford Jensen & Ferdinando Monte, 2017. "Consumer Mobility and the Local Structure of Consumption Industries," NBER Working Papers 23616, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Méndez Ortega, Carlos, 2017. "Location of the Software & Videogames Industry: an insight into the case of Barcelona using microgeographic data," Working Papers 2072/290759, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Diane Alexander & Janet Currie, 2017. "Is It Who You Are or Where You Live? Residential Segregation and Racial Gaps in Childhood Asthma," NBER Working Papers 23622, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kosfeld, Reinhold & Dreger, Christian, 2017. "Towards an East German Wage Curve: NUTS Boundaries, Labour Market Regions and Unemployment Spillovers," IZA Discussion Papers 10892, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Joseph Vavra & Erik Hurst & Andreas Fuster & Martin Beraja, 2017. "Regional Heterogeneity and Monetary Policy," 2017 Meeting Papers 270, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Kropp, Per & Schwengler, Barbara, 2017. "Stability of functional labour market regions," IAB-Discussion Paper 201721, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Raffaele Lagravinese & Paolo Liberati & Giuliano Resce, 2017. "Exploring health outcomes by stochastic multi-objective acceptability analysis: an application to Italian regions," Working Papers. Collection B: Regional and sectoral economics 1703, Universidade de Vigo, GEN - Governance and Economics research Network.
- Peter Ganong & Daniel W. Shoag, 2017. "Why Has Regional Income Convergence in the U.S. Declined?," NBER Working Papers 23609, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Meekes, Jordy & Hassink, Wolter, 2017. "The Role of the Housing Market in Workers' Resilience to Job Displacement after Firm Bankruptcy," IZA Discussion Papers 10894, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Emmanuel DUGUET & David GRAY & Yannick L’HORTY & Loïc du PARQUET & Pascale PETIT, 2017. "Labor Market Effects of Urban Riots: an Experimental Assessment," Working Papers 1711E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Alex Chernoff, 2017. "Firm Heterogeneity, Technological Adoption, and Urbanization: Theory and Measurement," Staff Working Papers 17-27, Bank of Canada.
- Warnecke, Christian & Weller, Daniel, 2017. "Cooperation between higher education institutions and companies from a spatial perspective: An empirical analysis of Germany using Bayesian logistic multilevel models," Ruhr Economic Papers 701, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.