Cross-Country Analysis of Efficiency in OECD Health Care Sectors: Options for Research
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francesco Porcelli, 2014.
"Electoral accountability and local government efficiency: quasi-experimental evidence from the Italian health care sector reforms,"
Economics of Governance,
Springer, vol. 15(3), pages 221-251, August.
- Francesco Porcelli, 2011. "Electoral Accountability and Local Government Efficiency: Quasi-Experimental Avidence From the Italian Health Care Sector Reforms," SERIES 0036, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza - Università degli Studi di Bari "Aldo Moro", revised Sep 2011.
- Miika Linna & Unto Häkkinen & Mikko Peltola & Jon Magnussen & Kjartan Anthun & Sverre Kittelsen & Annette Roed & Kim Olsen & Emma Medin & Clas Rehnberg, 2010. "Measuring cost efficiency in the Nordic Hospitals—a cross-sectional comparison of public hospitals in 2002," Health Care Management Science, Springer, vol. 13(4), pages 346-357, December.
- Waśniewski, Krzysztof, 2012. "Comparative, dynamic efficiency of national healthcare systems," MPRA Paper 38029, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francesco Porcelli, 2009. "Effects of fiscal decentralisation and electoral accountability efficiency evidence from the Italian health care sector," Working Papers 2009/29, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- David Epstein & Anne Mason & Andrea Manca, 2008. "The hospital costs of care for stroke in nine European countries," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(S1), pages 21-31.
- Yasar A. Ozcan & Jaya Khushalani, 2017. "Assessing efficiency of public health and medical care provision in OECD countries after a decade of reform," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 25(2), pages 325-343, June.
- Rauf Gönenç & Maria M. Hofmarcher & Andreas Wörgötter, 2011. "Reforming Austria's Highly Regarded but Costly Health System," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 895, OECD Publishing.
- Jeroen Klomp & Jakob Haan, 2010. "Measuring Health: A Multivariate Approach," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 96(3), pages 433-457, May.
- Reinhard Busse & Jonas Schreyögg & Peter C. Smith, 2008. "Variability in healthcare treatment costs amongst nine EU countries - results from the Health BASKET project," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(S1), pages 1-8.
- Wagstaff, Adam & Wang, L. Choon, 2011. "A hybrid approach to efficiency measurement with empirical illustrations from education and health," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5751, The World Bank.
- Peter Zweifel, 2016. "A Novel way to Compare Health Care Systems and to Assess their Potential Competitiveness," Economic Affairs, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(2), pages 155-167, June.
- Hofmarcher, Maria M., 2014. "The Austrian health reform 2013 is promising but requires continuous political ambition," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 118(1), pages 8-13.
- Pablo Hernández de Cos & Enrique Moral-Benito, 2011. "Health care expenditure in the oecd countries: efficiency and regulation," Occasional Papers 1107, Banco de España;Occasional Papers Homepage.
- Hans Pitlik, 2017. "Austria 2025 – Public Administration Reform Between the Quest for Efficiency and Resistance to Change. A Survey," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 90(3), pages 205-217, March.
More about this item
Keywordscomparaisons internationales; dépenses publiques; efficacité; efficiency; health care; international benchmarking; public spending; soins de santé;
- H4 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods
- H51 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Health
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-06-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2007-06-11 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-HEA-2007-06-11 (Health Economics)
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
- שיחה:הרפורמה בשירותי הבריאות בארצות הברית in Wikipedia Hebrew ne '')
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:554-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .