Does WTO accession affect domestic economic policies and institutions?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hausman, Jerry & Kuersteiner, Guido, 2008.
"Difference in difference meets generalized least squares: Higher order properties of hypotheses tests,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 144(2), pages 371-391, June.
- Jerry Hausman & Guido Kuersteiner, 2005. "Difference in Difference Meets Generalized Least Squares: Higher Order Properties of Hypotheses Tests," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2005-010, Boston University - Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:wsi:jicepx:v:08:y:2017:i:02:n:s1793993317500077 is not listed on IDEAS
- Susan Ariel Aaronson & M. Rodwan Abouharb, 2011.
"Does the WTO Help Member States Clean Up?,"
2011-13, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Susan Ariel Aaronson & M. Rodwan Abouharb, 2014. "Does the WTO Help Member States Clean Up?," Working Papers 2014-07, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Aaronson, Susan & Abouharb, M. Rodwan, 2011. "Does the WTO Help Member States Clean Up?," Papers 268, World Trade Institute.
- Vicky Chemutai & Hubert Escaith, 2017.
"Measuring World Trade Organization (WTO) Accession Commitments and their Economic Effects,"
Journal of International Commerce, Economics and Policy (JICEP),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 8(02), pages 1-27, June.
- Vicky Chemutai & Hubert Escaith, 2017. "Measuring World Trade Organization (WTO) Accession Commitments and their Economic Effects," Post-Print hal-01658461, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsWTO; Economic policies; Institutions; Difference-in-Difference Analysis;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- C3 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gii:giihei:heidwp03-2008. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dorina Dobre). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ieheich.html .