Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Christoph Rothe, 2012. "Partial Distributional Policy Effects," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 80(5), pages 2269-2301, September.
- Christoph Rothe & Dominik Wied, 2013.
"Misspecification Testing in a Class of Conditional Distributional Models,"
Journal of the American Statistical Association,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 108(501), pages 314-324, March.
- Rothe, Christoph & Wied, Dominik, 2012. "Misspecification Testing in a Class of Conditional Distributional Models," IZA Discussion Papers 6364, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Roger Koenker & Samantha Leorato & Franco Peracchi, 2013. "Distributional vs. Quantile Regression," CEIS Research Paper 300, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 17 Dec 2013.
- Horowitz, Joel L & Manski, Charles F, 1995. "Identification and Robustness with Contaminated and Corrupted Data," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 63(2), pages 281-302, March.
- Victor Chernozhukov & Iv·n Fern·ndez-Val & Alfred Galichon, 2010.
"Quantile and Probability Curves Without Crossing,"
Econometric Society, vol. 78(3), pages 1093-1125, May.
- Victor Chernozhukov & Ivan Fernandez-Val & Alfred Galichon, 2007. "Quantile and probability curves without crossing," CeMMAP working papers CWP10/07, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Victor Chernozhukov & Ivan Fernandez-Val & Alfred Galichon, 2010. "Quantile and Probability Curves without Crossing," Post-Print hal-01052958, HAL.
- Victor Chernozhukov & Ivan Fernandez-Val & Alfred Galichon, 2010. "Quantile and Probability Curves without Crossing," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/5rkqqmvrn4t, Sciences Po.
- Victor Chernozhukov & Ivan Fernandez-Val & Alfred Galichon, 2007. "Quantile and Probability Curves Without Crossing," Papers 0704.3649, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2014.
- Victor Chernozhukov & Ivan Fernandez-Val & Alfred Galichon, 2007. "Quantile And Probability Curves Without Crossing," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2007-011, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Koenker,Roger, 2005. "Quantile Regression," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521845731, October.
- Peracchi, Franco, 2002. "On estimating conditional quantiles and distribution functions," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 433-447, February.
- Holger Dette & Stanislav Volgushev, 2008. "Non-crossing non-parametric estimates of quantile curves," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 70(3), pages 609-627.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/5rkqqmvrn4tl22s9mc4b6ga2g is not listed on IDEAS
- Samantha Leorato & Franco Peracchi, 2015. "Comparing Distribution and Quantile Regression," EIEF Working Papers Series 1511, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Oct 2015.
- Hall, Peter & Wolff, Rodney C. L. & Yao, Qiwei, 1999. "Methods for estimating a conditional distribution function," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 6631, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Koenker, Roger W & Bassett, Gilbert, Jr, 1978. "Regression Quantiles," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(1), pages 33-50, January.
- Joshua Angrist & Victor Chernozhukov & Iván Fernández-Val, 2006.
"Quantile Regression under Misspecification, with an Application to the U.S. Wage Structure,"
Econometric Society, vol. 74(2), pages 539-563, March.
- Joshua Angrist & Victor Chernozhukov & Ivan Fernandez-Val, 2004. "Quantile Regression under Misspecification, with an Application to the U.S. Wage Structure," NBER Working Papers 10428, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
KeywordsDistribution regression; quantile regression; functional delta-method; non-separable models; influence function;
- C1 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
- C25 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions; Probabilities
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-07-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2015-07-18 (Econometrics)
- NEP-RMG-2015-07-18 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:geo:guwopa:gueconwpa~15-15-06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marcia Suss). General contact details of provider: http://econ.georgetown.edu/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.