La production scientifique des enseignants-chercheurs en économie : Quelques résultats économétriques issus du dispositif PES
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Francesco Lissoni & Jacques Mairesse & Fabio Montobbio & Michele Pezzoni, 2011.
"Scientific productivity and academic promotion: a study on French and Italian physicists,"
Industrial and Corporate Change,
Oxford University Press, vol. 20(1), pages 253-294, February.
- Francesco Lissoni & Jacques Mairesse & Fabio Montobbio & Michele Pezzoni, 2009. "Scientific Productivity and Academic Promotion: A Study on French and Italian Physicists," KITeS Working Papers 027, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised 2009.
- Francesco Lissoni & Jacques Mairesse & Fabio Montobbio & Michele Pezzoni, 2011. "Scientific productivity and academic promotion: a study on French and Italian physicists," Post-Print hal-00779708, HAL.
- Francesco Lissoni & J. Mairesse & Fabio Montobbio & Michele Pezzoni, 2011. "Scientific productivity and academic promotion: a study on French and Italian physicists," Post-Print halshs-01074526, HAL.
- Francesco Lissoni & Jacques Mairesse & Fabio Montobbio & Michele Pezzoni, 2010. "Scientific Productivity and Academic Promotion: A Study on French and Italian Physicists," NBER Working Papers 16341, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bruno Frey, 2009.
"Economists in the PITS?,"
International Review of Economics,
Springer;Happiness Economics and Interpersonal Relations (HEIRS), vol. 56(4), pages 335-346, December.
- Bruno S. Frey, 2009. "Economists in the PITS?," IEW - Working Papers 406, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Bruno S. Frey, 2009. "Economists in the PITS?," CREMA Working Paper Series 2009-29, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Bruno S. Frey, 2009. "Economists in the PITS?," CESifo Working Paper Series 2594, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bruno S. Frey, 2009. "Economists in the PITS?," CREMA Working Paper Series 2009-05, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Pierre-Philippe Combes & Laurent Linnemer, 2001.
"La publication d'articles de recherche en économie en France,"
Annals of Economics and Statistics,
GENES, issue 62, pages 5-47.
- Pierre-Philippe Combes & Laurent Linnemer, 1999. "La publication d’articles de recherche en économie en France," Working Papers 99-68, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Tombazos, Christis G., 2005. "A revisionist perspective of European research in economics," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 251-277, February.
- Michael Morrisey & John Cawley, 2008. "The production of published research by U.S. academic health economists," International Journal of Health Economics and Management, Springer, vol. 8(2), pages 87-111, June.
- repec:adr:anecst:y:2001:i:62:p:03 is not listed on IDEAS
- Courtault, Jean-Michel & Hayek, Naïla & Rimbaux, Eric & Zhu, Tong, 2010.
"Research in economics and management in France: A bibliometric study using the h-index,"
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics),
Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 329-337, April.
- Jean-Michel Courtault & Naïla Hayek & Eric Rimbaux & Tong Zhu, 2010. "Research in Economics and Management in France: A bibliometric study using the h-index," Post-Print hal-00489936, HAL.
- Louis Lévy-Garboua, 2008. "Rapport sur le premier concours national d'agrégation de l'enseignement supérieur pour le recrutement de Professeurs des Universités en Sciences Economiques (Année 2007-2008)," Revue d'économie politique, Dalloz, vol. 118(5), pages 603-623.
- Nakamura, Alice & Nakamura, Masao, 1981. "On the Relationships among Several Specification Error Tests Presented by Durbin, Wu, and Hausman," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(6), pages 1583-1588, November.
- Pierre-Philippe Combes & Laurent Linnemer, 2003. "Where are the Economists Who Publish? Publication Concentration and Rankings in Europe Based on Cumulative Publications," Journal of the European Economic Association, MIT Press, vol. 1(6), pages 1250-1308, December.
- Susan Washburn Taylor & Blakely Fox Fender & Kimberly Gladden Burke, 2006. "Unraveling the Academic Productivity of Economists: The Opportunity Costs of Teaching and Service," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 72(4), pages 846-859, April.
- Edward P. Lazear, 2004. "The Peter Principle: A Theory of Decline," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 112(S1), pages 141-163, February.
More about this item
KeywordsScientific productivity; academic promotion; tournament; Saint Matthieu effect; Lotka Law;
- J3 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs
- J4 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets
- C5 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling
- M5 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Personnel Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-01-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2011-01-03 (Education)
- NEP-SOG-2011-01-03 (Sociology of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gat:wpaper:1030. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nelly Wirth). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gateefr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.