Piecework versus merit pay: a mean field games approach to academic behavior
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Damien Besancenot & Jean-Michel Courtault & Khaled El Dika, 2011. "Piecework versus merit pay: a Mean Fi eld Game approach to academic behavior," CEPN Working Papers halshs-00632171, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Glenn Ellison, 2013.
"How Does the Market Use Citation Data? The Hirsch Index in Economics,"
American Economic Journal: Applied Economics,
American Economic Association, vol. 5(3), pages 63-90, July.
- Glenn Ellison, 2010. "How Does the Market Use Citation Data? The Hirsch Index in Economics," NBER Working Papers 16419, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Glenn Ellison, 2010. "How does the Market Use Citation Data? The Hirsch Index in Economics," CESifo Working Paper Series 3188, CESifo Group Munich.
- repec:adr:anecst:y:2001:i:62:p:03 is not listed on IDEAS
- Courtault, Jean-Michel & Hayek, Naïla & Rimbaux, Eric & Zhu, Tong, 2010.
"Research in economics and management in France: A bibliometric study using the h-index,"
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics),
Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 329-337, April.
- Jean-Michel Courtault & Naïla Hayek & Eric Rimbaux & Tong Zhu, 2010. "Research in Economics and Management in France: A bibliometric study using the h-index," Post-Print hal-00489936, HAL.
- repec:adr:anecst:y:2001:i:62:p:02 is not listed on IDEAS
- Louis Lévy-Garboua, 2008. "Rapport sur le premier concours national d'agrégation de l'enseignement supérieur pour le recrutement de Professeurs des Universités en Sciences Economiques (Année 2007-2008)," Revue d'économie politique, Dalloz, vol. 118(5), pages 603-623.
- Steve Swidler & Elizabeth Goldreyer, 1998. "The Value of a Finance Journal Publication," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 53(1), pages 351-363, February.
- Combes, Pierre-Philippe & Linnemer, Laurent & Visser, Michael, 2008.
"Publish or peer-rich? The role of skills and networks in hiring economics professors,"
Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 423-441, June.
- Pierre-Philippe Combes & Laurent Linnemer & Michael Visser, 2006. "Publish or peer-rich ? The role of skills and networks in hiring economics professors," Research Unit Working Papers 0604, Laboratoire d'Economie Appliquee, INRA.
- Dubois, Pierre & Rochet, Jean-Charles & Schlenker, Jean-Marc, 2010. "What Does It Take to Become a Good Mathematician?," TSE Working Papers 10-160, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Xavier Gabaix, 2009. "Power Laws in Economics and Finance," Annual Review of Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 1(1), pages 255-294, May.
- Pierre-Philippe Combes & Laurent Linnemer, 2001.
"La publication d'articles de recherche en économie en France,"
Annals of Economics and Statistics,
GENES, issue 62, pages 5-47.
- Pierre-Philippe Combes & Laurent Linnemer, 1999. "La publication d’articles de recherche en économie en France," Working Papers 99-68, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Arthur M. Diamond Jr., 1986. "What is a Citation Worth?," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 21(2), pages 200-215.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
KeywordsMean field game; Lotka's law; incentives; Academic research;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cai:repdal:redp_224_0547. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jean-Baptiste de Vathaire). General contact details of provider: http://www.cairn.info/revue-d-economie-politique.htm .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.