Parental Investments in Schooling: The Roles of Gender and Resources in Urban Brazil
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jere R. Behrman & Mark R. Rosenzweig, 2002. "Does Increasing Women's Schooling Raise the Schooling of the Next Generation?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 92(1), pages 323-334, March.
- Irineu Evangelista de Carvalho Filho, 2012.
"Household Income as a Determinant of Child Labor and School Enrollment in Brazil: Evidence from a Social Security Reform,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 60(2), pages 399-435.
- Irineu E de Carvalho Filho, 2008. "Household Income As A Determinant of Child Labor and School Enrollment in Brazil; Evidence From A Social Security Reform," IMF Working Papers 08/241, International Monetary Fund.
- de Carvalho Filho, Irineu E., 2010. "Household income as a determinant of child labor and school enrollment in Brazil: Evidence from a social security reform," MPRA Paper 26046, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Majumder, Rajarshi & Ray, Jhilam, 2016. "Development and Exclusion: Intergenerational Stickiness in India," MPRA Paper 71182, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pushkar Maitra, 2003.
"Schooling and Educational Attainment: Evidence from Bangladesh,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(2), pages 129-153.
- Pushkar Maitra, 2001. "Schooling and Educational Attainment: Evidence from Bangladesh," ASARC Working Papers 2001-07, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- Suzanne Duryea, 1998.
"Children's Advancement Through School in Brazil: The Role of Transitory Shocks to Household Income,"
IDB Publications (Working Papers)
1139, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Suzanne Duryea, 1998. "Children's Advancement Through School in Brazil: The Role of Transitory Shocks to Household Income," Research Department Publications 4124, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Asandului Laura & Popescu Cristian & Fătulescu Ionuț Puiu, 2015. "Identifying and Explaining the Efficiency of the Public Health Systems in European Countries," Scientific Annals of Economics and Business, De Gruyter Open, vol. 62(3), pages 357-368, November.
- Manon Domingues dos Santos & François-Charles Wolff, 2009. "Human capital background and the educational attainment of the second-generation immigrants in France," Working Papers hal-00417879, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsINVESTMENTS; SCHOOLS; BRAZIL; EDUCATION;
- I20 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - General
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- I29 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:randlp:96-02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lpranus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .