Duopoly Signal Jamming
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|Date of creation:||1989|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: PENNSYLVANIA STATE UNIVERSITY, DEPARTMENT OF ECONOMICS, UNIVERSITY PARK PENNSYLVANIA 16802 U.S.A.|
Web page: http://econ.la.psu.edu/
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- Mehmet Ozbilgin & Mark Penno, 2005. "Corporate Disclosure and Operational Strategy: Financial vs. Operational Success," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 51(6), pages 920-931, June.
- Dolores Alepuz, M. & Urbano, Amparo, 1999. "Duopoly experimentation: Cournot competition," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 165-188, March.
- Cunha-e-Sa, Maria A. & Santos, Vasco, 2008. "Experimentation with accumulation," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 470-496, February.
- Daher, Wassim & Mirman, Leonard J. & Santugini, Marc, 2012.
"Information in Cournot: Signaling with incomplete control,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 361-370.
- Wassim DAHER & Leonard J. MIRMAN & Marc Santugini, 2009. "Information in Cournot: Signaling with Incomplete Control," Cahiers de recherche 09-09, HEC Montréal, Institut d'économie appliquée, revised Nov 2011.
- Ang, James S. & Brau, James C., 2003. "Concealing and confounding adverse signals: insider wealth-maximizing behavior in the IPO process," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 149-172, January.
- Batlome Janjgava & Sergey Slobodyan, 2011. "Duopoly Competition, Escape Dynamics and Non-cooperative Collusion," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp445, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- José J. Sempere Monerris & Amparo Urbano & María Dolores Alepuz, 1998. "- Duopoly Price Communication," Working Papers. Serie AD 1998-26, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Bolton, P. & Harris, C., 1996. "Strategic Experimentation : A Revision," Discussion Paper 1996-27, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Barrachina, Alex & Tauman, Yair & Urbano, Amparo, 2014. "Entry and espionage with noisy signals," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 127-146.
- Alex Barrachina & Yair Tauman & Amparo Urbano Salvador, 2013. "Entry and espionage with noisy signals," Discussion Papers in Economic Behaviour 0113, University of Valencia, ERI-CES.
- Amparo Urbano & María Dolores Alepuz Domenech, 1991. "Duopoly Experimentation: Cournot And Bertrand Competition," Working Papers. Serie AD 1991-07, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Godfrey Keller & Sven Rady, 1998. "Market Experimentation in a Dynamic Differentiated-Goods Duopoly," Game Theory and Information 9810001, EconWPA, revised 20 Aug 1999.
- Godfrey Keller & Sven Rady, 1999. "Market experimentation in a dynamic differentiated-goods duopoly," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 19346, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Godfrey Keller & Sven Rady, 1999. "Market Experimentation in a Dynamic Differentiated-Goods Duopoly," STICERD - Theoretical Economics Paper Series 369, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Sa, Maria Antonieta Cunha e & Santos, Vasco, 2007. "Experimentation with Accumulation," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp503, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:pensta:8-89-8. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed